Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

We have our first UNKNOWN member application to our forum!

Paging a Mister:
[h1]Deutzia[/h1]Please report to the Niketalk LPC thread ASAP!

Would Mr. Deutzia please report to the Niketalk LPC thread ASAP!

Thank you.

nerd.gif
He is I and I am him...

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

I'm confused, but I notice the words more mods.....
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

Here's the deal... Find out who Deutzia is and I'll put in a good word at the next admin meeting.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

I'm confused, but I notice the words more mods.....
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

Here's the deal... Find out who Deutzia is and I'll put in a good word at the next admin meeting.

That reminds me: Did you want croissants or donuts?

I'm partial to either.
F that. I'm too lazy for detective work.
I'll pull a KMD if I have to though.......
smh.gif

Jblack not willing to work... *check*

And before I forget, extra shout out to Mr. West for the items.

[table][tr][td] November 16 2007, 12:29:25 am[/td] [td]You received 25 Swine Soda(s) from Mr_West[emoji]8482[/emoji][/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 16 2007, 12:14:22 am[/td] [td]You received 30 Vodka Shot(s) from Mr_West[emoji]8482[/emoji][/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 16 2007, 12:14:00 am[/td] [td]You received 3 Energy Bar(s) from Mr_West[emoji]8482[/emoji][/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 16 2007, 12:05:43 am[/td] [td]You received 200 Small Medi-kit(s) from Mr_West[emoji]8482[/emoji][/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 15 2007, 11:58:35 pm[/td] [td]You received 4 Energy Bar(s) from Mr_West[emoji]8482[/emoji][/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 15 2007, 11:58:13 pm[/td] [td]You received 1 Nutrishake(s) from Mr_West[emoji]8482[/emoji][/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 15 2007, 11:57:57 pm[/td] [td]You received 40 Vodka Shot(s) from Mr_West[emoji]8482[/emoji][/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 15 2007, 11:57:24 pm[/td] [td]You received 1 Knights Shield(s) from Mr_West[emoji]8482[/emoji][/td] [/tr][/table]November 16 2007, 12:37:46 amYou received 32 Vodka Shot(s) from Mr_West[emoji]8482[/emoji]

[Frank Lucas] My Man. [Frank Lucas]

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ jblack.

That reminds me: Did you want croissants or donuts?
I'm partial to either.
Let's go with croissants.

Were you able to get the conference room with the projector this week or did holdenmichael already reserve it?

[table][tr][td]New! November 16 2007, 12:54:30 amYou[/td] [td]received 50 Mexicillin(s) from Mr_West[emoji]8482[/emoji]DeleteNew[/td] [td]http://www.lostpower.com/game/events.php?delete=1082059
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]! November 16 2007, 12:51:44 amYou[/td] [td]received 50 Small Medi-kit(s) from Mr_West[emoji]8482[/emoji]DeleteNovember[/td] [td]http://www.lostpower.com/game/events.php?delete=1082022
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16 2007, 12:51:07 amYou[/td] [td]received 1 .22 Long Range Rifle(s) from Mr_West[emoji]8482[/emoji]DeleteNovember[/td] [td]http://www.lostpower.com/game/events.php?delete=1082011
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16 2007, 12:50:49 amYou[/td] [td]received 1 Steroids(s) from Mr_West[emoji]8482[/emoji]DeleteNovember[/td] [td]http://www.lostpower.com/game/events.php?delete=1082007
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16 2007, 12:50:39 amYou[/td] [td]received 2 Energy Bar(s) from Mr_West[emoji]8482[/emoji]DeleteNovember[/td] [td]http://www.lostpower.com/game/events.php?delete=1082005
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16 2007, 12:50:29 amYou[/td] [td]received 1 Nutrishake(s) from Mr_West[emoji]8482[/emoji]Delete[/td] [td]http://www.lostpower.com/game/events.php?delete=1082004
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif

Hold on, I'll handle it. Don't start panicking, stay calm.
Shorties at the door cause they need more inspiration for their life, their souls, and their songs.

They said, Sorry, Mr. West[emoji]8482[/emoji] is gone.

tired.gif

Fizzy's Market Analysis:

For those still playing: Start investing in Nutrishakes!

Nutrishake prices: ~800K each.

Not really
eek.gif
worthy yet, but definitely the lowest price we've seen before.

With crystals as low as $20k each (making a stamina refill only $400k) and given the new crystal storage limit, shakes aren't as hot as they used to be.

HOWEVER.... I still think crystals will hit $100k in about 6 weeks, so shakes will probably go up to $2.5 mil or more by then.

159. Using your MK3A2 Concussion Grenade you hit Crazydone doing 248871 damage (-233571)

smh.gif

i am just gonna stack crystals till i can afford a space station, then i am gonna beast. who knows how long that will take though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i am just gonna stack crystals till i can afford a space station, then i am gonna beast. who knows how long that will take though.
laugh.gif

This is what I was planning on doing, but I might end up having to sell my crystals because of how broke I am

Originally Posted by are owe double s

is PerryEllis a NTer?

I don't think he is, although he is a good guy.

About shakes/crystals, I forgot to mention that the street searches are roughly 25-50% of what they used to be, so double my 6 weeks to 12 weeks. That makes itinteresting cause interest will double your money every 4-5 weeks. $800k now will be $3.2 mil in 3 months.

tyronebillion- they way i see it is, the longer i take the more i can work out. i get about 25 crystals a day i think, and 3 mil at the most. so it's gonnatake forever for me to get a SS.

I could almost copp a SS...well Street Sweeper that is.

dEf needs to bring back that 8% in Lost Accounts.

dEf-initely!!!
I just got to $40M and at 2.5% interest I make roughly $1Mil per day on that.

I don't have the resources to go around mugging people all day so I rely on searches, crimes (although I've slowed down on those so I don't levelup), and hacking.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

I could almost copp a SS...well Street Sweeper that is.

dEf needs to bring back that 8% in Lost Accounts.

dEf-initely!!!
I just got to $40M and at 2.5% interest I make roughly $1Mil per day on that.

I don't have the resources to go around mugging people all day so I rely on searches, crimes (although I've slowed down on those so I don't level up), and hacking.
ohwell.gif

I know what you mean...i think im gonna stop once I get to level 240. but then again i said that once i got to 187.
smh.gif
I dont want to become someonelevelling target once i get to Lost Canyon Lake....
Is there anything special in the Omega Base? *cough* RAWE *cough*

Back
Top Bottom