Best job you ever had?

i've really just had one job, and i can't say it's real great cuz the pay is wack for me.

My old job working at the school bookstore. I got pay just to chill and talk other girls. What a job
pimp.gif

..best job so far was working on the Nike WorldHQ in Beaverton, OR as an IT intern. Working for Nike is crazy. Got major discounts, met a lot of the JB staff,and ate really good food everyday. Highlights were seein Kobe and Tiger Woods on campus, free sample jays and nikes (the first pair I got were spacejams
smile.gif
) Iwould have tried to make a career out of it but biz/marketing/advetising just aint my thing, I'd rather impact lives, which brings me to my current gigwhich isn't too bad. Im teaching pre-k and it is rewarding and entertaining to work w kids day in and day out.

was working at the refinery for a while making a little over a rack a week to just sit down and watch for fires....boring but easy money
another was when i was supervisor at AAO in solano mall, all i did was stay posted in the front of the store just texting and messing around with people
another cool job i had was foot locker...cool and fun with the AM, and no lines for j's, but other than that the job sucked

Summer camp counselor at my university this past summer.

I was one of 16 counselors for a week-long international relations summer camp for 225 kids. All of the counselors knew each other from the school's IRclub, so we all got along really well.I had a group of 16 kids assigned to me that I got to lead discussion groups with. Basically it was a week of a perfectbalance between being a serious IR teacher/discussion leader/counselor and just having fun goofing off with great friends.

Best $500 I've ever made. I hope to do it again this summer, but I may need to pull some serious strings.

Best Job was probably camp counselor. Getting paid to play kickball all day>>>>>>>>>>

My current job isn't bad. Overnights I literally surf the web for 8 hours every night

Worked at my friend's dads busines, had a sick hourly wage and flexible hours and the work i did was simple just filing and working a bit with excel..

Nike Basketball Sports Marketing Intern

- Rent paid for the summer
- Rental car paid for the summer
- Free gear (including player exclusives)
- Traveled to Oregon, Arizona, and N.Y.C.
- Managed donations to childrens' nonprofit programs

ive only had one job since i got hired just little over a year ago.

best job

-current job working for govnt. - everyone is chill
- US Marines Corp. - did alot of traveling, met alot of good people, learn alot and grew up alot

worst job

- US Marines Corp . - Alot of BS ..and D bags ...
eyes.gif

Sears Parts & Service before we got a manager

We didn't have a manager for 6 months straight so nobody would really do anything. I was making between 200 & 400 hrs a day with my side schemes and ontop of that i was getting paid for working like 60 hrs a week when i only really worked like 30 to 40.

Back
Top Bottom