BEST BUY - Buy 2 Games ,Get 1 Free Sale (10/25-10/31)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Well this is basically two days work and doing it alone not like Biff with thatLiL Army he has running[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)],gonna continue again tmr just not as hard...And i've been doing all these transactions without OG receipts or GR[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]....Also i have 5 Gift cards (two of which are missing in the pic) with $64.19 on them, andthe one Gift Card in the pic with the 3 dots has $128.38[/color]

Originally Posted by knockboot36

My pick ups earlier:
207s31f.jpg

And the great part:

33m23h1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

See this is what I thought about doing..Get the new Ratchet & Clank, Ninja Gaiden Sigma II and a cheap $10-$20 game..

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Originally Posted by knockboot36

My pick ups earlier:
207s31f.jpg

And the great part:

33m23h1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

See this is what I thought about doing..Get the new Ratchet & Clank, Ninja Gaiden Sigma II and a cheap $10-$20 game..
It works every time. I just did it this one time, I got everything I wanted from toys r us. My boy racked up on like 5 games today and only spent$60.

Took It easy today here's what i'm Left with after just 4 runs

I had 4 more 2k10's but I sold them before I was done for pics

($40 in NYC for meet up $45 shipped )

they still weren't aware of this I only ran into One customer service dude from yesterday but I was in Disguise so he didn't know it was me

disguise.jpg

pimp.gif

just got back from making my runs, came up wit 11 games.....2moro ima go n try to pick up the original 3 games I started with then return them with originalreceipt for cash back. hope this works.

So all i got to do is buy 3 new games such as Fifa 10 Borderland and Tekken 6 and say i want Borderland i ask them to ring it up second? Then i ask for giftrecipts for Fifa 10 and Tekken 6? is this right? and i go to a different best buy and return it?

I missed out on the TRU sale... So are you guys returning both games at the same time without a receipt or one game separately???

hmmm i originally wasnt going to do this, and especially since tomorrow is already thursday but i might go ahead and do it just cause i want tekken alot, plusi had fun doing this with TRU
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

So all i got to do is buy 3 new games such as Fifa 10 Borderland and Tekken 6 and say i want Borderland i ask them to ring it up second? Then i ask for gift recipts for Fifa 10 and Tekken 6? is this right? and i go to a different best buy and return it?
this seems correct but i found some problems in my area not sure if all BBs are the same

1. The add says that you can only buy all games on the same recept.

2. not a problem but my bbs adds all are at $59.99 or less but not more, i wanted to buy DJ hero $119, tekken and ODST they said i cant even thow the free gameis under or at $59.99 *#@$ had me
mad.gif

Just got back from BB and tried returning madden from TRU but girl said they aint takin nothing back w/ out a receipt. SOCAL BB though. I might try returningit to wal mart and then getting an AMEX card w/ the gift card

mad.gif
Amazon is shipping out GTA: Gay Tony and won't let me cancel it.Otherwise I would a got it for free tomorrow.

Picked up for free Tekken 6 and Ratchet and Clank today.

Bout to hit up some more tomorrow. Couln't find Borderlands anywhere
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

BIFF=NTER OF THE YEAR
You're Far too kind
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DRASTIC UPDATE:

it works like this

Street Fighter 4 $39.99
Tekken 6 $0.00
Ghostbusters $39.99

The 2nd Game is always free, tomorrow i will be bold and get

Mirrior's Edge $19.99
NBA 2k10 $0.00
Dead Space $19.00

if it works like that, I will QUADRUPLE UP!

Potentially can get this for $40
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also Giving away some 2k10's on my radio show tomorrow Night will keep you posted

let me get this straight before i try it tomorrow, buy 3 games, get 2 gift receipts for the 2 that i don't want, return the 2 seperately and they willcompensate me with gift cards that have what i spent on them? no way to get cash back?

^that should work just fine and cashback is kind of tricky I dont know how to get that back, I personally just plan on leaving with DJ Hero on my last run tosatisfy my

initial investment

my dude came up on the 40$ deal
pimp.gif

remember yall gotta get gift receipts ...

70u91t.jpg

and gift receipts and gift cards that now have a balance since my first transaction was at $108 and change in nyc ...

30cb03q.jpg

Back
Top Bottom