Berenstein Bears Vol. Parallel Universe

i just turned on all the light in my crib b real talk.

TEAM STEIN.

Last edited:
All this fake outrage
stein is stain, B

dog this real outrage.

this aint like raisins in my chocolate chop cookies.

how u gonna say stein is stain. i need answers b .

bout to drive home and look at my old books real talk

Last edited:
Always pronounced it as stain, but the fact that most remember it as stein is pretty funny 
laugh.gif

I think this might be a case of "stein" being far more common as a part of someone's last name than "stain", causing our minds to automatically make this long *** last name follow that precedence.

I know for a fact that once I got past "Beren", I wasn't really paying attention any more; I just mentally filled in the blank :lol:

Last edited:
thing about time travel though...if somebody went back and somehow change the name...we wouldn't remember it a different way. it'd remember whatever it was changed it, since the person would've had to go back and changed the parts of the authors since its their last names. whatever it changed to, would've always been their last name.

I love talking about the theory of time travel.

possible thread jack?

I'll just leave this here.

1402602476521.png

250px-The_Berenstain_Bears.png

Screen caps from a Simpsons mention of the book...

Why do two versions of something so random exist...

Last edited:
thing about time travel though...if somebody went back and somehow change the name...we wouldn't remember it a different way. it'd remember whatever it was changed it, since the person would've had to go back and changed the parts of the authors since its their last names. whatever it changed to, would've always been their last name.

I love talking about the theory of time travel.

possible thread jack?

That's all facts tho
If someone could time travel (which I'm sure exists), they can go back in time, **** some **** up, and fats forward back to today, and we wouldn't know a thing because we would be living life with the **** that they ****** up

What if racism was actually something that some nerd went back in time and created?

This like left twix right twix

Left is supposed to be different than right but what if drop it which side is which

Maybe the company had to change the name recently or something? Only thing I can think of

Back
Top Bottom