BEN BALLER'S UPGRADE

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Originally Posted by HOVKid

One thing I notice is that Ben only gets with chicks with fake boobs. 

Ben,

Any tips on how to convince my wife to get some fake boobs?  Fake boobs are the best thing ever invented.  I so would rather have a chick have fake boobs that real ones. 

sarcasm_detector-710630.jpg

Uh, not at all bro.  Fake boobs are waaaaaaaaaaay better than real boobs.  I'm dead serious.

Ben, always gets with females than 2 weeks later she leaves him upon finding out how lame & phoney he really is.

Im still waiting on his reality tv show..

Originally Posted by JJ1223

One thing I notice is that Ben only gets with chicks with fake boobs. 

Ben,

Any tips on how to convince my wife to get some fake boobs?  Fake boobs are the best thing ever invented.  I so would rather have a chick have fake boobs that real ones. 

sarcasm_detector-710630.jpg

Uh, not at all bro.  Fake boobs are waaaaaaaaaaay better than real boobs.  I'm dead serious.
I see you, bro!

Heres some pics for the beasts:
FakeBoobs1.jpg

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

I think it's lame to follow another man's sex life... just throwing that out there.. carry on...

take away the usernames and i would swear i was on lipstick alley

bunch of males gossiping and what not...smh

Originally Posted by kien

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

I'm not even going to lie, I think she's very average. I just don't hold women to high regard, and to me without make-up like real los angeles women, she just a cereal box with ****, her face is extremely average, and the fact that she swags on such an average face says gassed up for no reason, like ugly chicks on twitter with followers. The blonde in the gif on the other hand is pretty nice, but this girl, import model or not, if I saw her in a bar, I would no way even approach her before other more beautiful girls.

I bet celebrities have a different life looking at other celebs and who they're dating. Orlando Bloom be in a secret forum message board for celebs only, everyone flaming on Ben Baller for the fact he pickin up 4's and 5's with 34's, waste of money spent on Ben's part. Develop a style, get that swag, even though you ugly as dirt Ben, get better women than that. I'm more frustrated that he's wasting the opportunity God gave him with all that money being an ugly simp with no game. My interracial lady in o.c. back in elementary school now that she's grown and legal would own that wack chick all day.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude you're like 16
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  ZING!
Bazinga!  

Some of you dudes amaze me.

kid will probably premature as soon as she walks through the door, stick to your ironing board middle school chicks and let the men talk
indifferent.gif
 I guarantee you I got more girls than you my junior year of high school than you have your whole life.

"Let the men talk." Let us worship this very average female? Look at her face, can you honestly tell me that is an attractive face, worth simping and spending your hard earned money for? I ain't even take a shot at you, for it was a neutral, subjective comment with a hint of humor, I don't see why you got offended, assuming my age and everything all of a sudden. The way you talk, seems like society put you in your place quick.

I'm not even going to lie, I think she's very average. I just don't hold women to high regard, and to me without make-up like real los angeles women, she just a cereal box with ****, her face is extremely average, and the fact that she swags on such an average face says gassed up for no reason, like ugly chicks on twitter with followers. The blonde in the gif on the other hand is pretty nice, but this girl, import model or not, if I saw her in a bar, I would no way even approach her before other more beautiful girls.

I bet celebrities have a different life looking at other celebs and who they're dating. Orlando Bloom be in a secret forum message board for celebs only, everyone flaming on Ben Baller for the fact he pickin up 4's and 5's with 34's, waste of money spent on Ben's part. Develop a style, get that swag, even though you ugly as dirt Ben, get better women than that. I'm more frustrated that he's wasting the opportunity God gave him with all that money being an ugly simp with no game. My interracial lady in o.c. back in elementary school now that she's grown and legal would own that wack chick all day.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude you're like 16
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  ZING!
Bazinga!  

kid will probably premature as soon as she walks through the door, stick to your ironing board middle school chicks and let the men talk
indifferent.gif
 I guarantee you I got more girls than you my junior year of high school than you have your whole life.

"Let the men talk." Let us worship this very average female? Look at her face, can you honestly tell me that is an attractive face, worth simping and spending your hard earned money for? I ain't even take a shot at you, for it was a neutral, subjective comment with a hint of humor, I don't see why you got offended, assuming my age and everything all of a sudden. The way you talk, seems like society put you in your place quick.

Post pics of said females.

2po3zwm.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

roll.gif
@ anyone hating.  Please post up something youve smashed that's even remotely in her neighborhood of hottness.   Heck, post up someone even remotely in the hotness neighborhood of the chicks Ive smashed
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
to you salty gentlemen. 

I love when NT resorts to this exact response. I've smashed dimes and I am no celebrity or need to use my status or money to meet beautiful women. It's called being yourself, and having some personality, and swag.  

Why must people take another mans opinion on a FORUM personal? It's all entertainment.

i thought ben was irrelevant after the expose on his simpage with his previous skeezer? he got money and that is all ...

I mean seriously. The hate is strong in here. I would like to see a lot of the girls some of you guys claim that you all are smashing, besides adding salt in one's game.

Hopefully he did learn his lesson from the last chick (doesn't seem like it, but all you can do is live and let live).

I finally agree with you on something. A good saleen job > real

BUT have you ever dated an Asian with REAL big boobs? It's honestly an amazing wonder of the world. And I am far from joking. Asian females have the most perfect boobs on the planet. No matter what size, they are insanely perfect with just the right amount of titty fat and superb nipple placement and size. When I first saw my girls boobs, I trully believed they were fake. And then she went on birth control...and they grew 
devil.gif
.  Just the right amount of perkyness and sag with the perfect roundness. I'm tellin you HOVKid Asian tit DNA is a sight to behold.

-The Juice

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude you're like 16
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  ZING!
Bazinga!  

indifferent.gif

t9tgsk.png

shes fine...if we were in minnesota. not hating but ive seen bomber chicks walking around LA on a 1pm on a wednesday. as an asian dippin on rims, he should have that magnetic pull like the bimmer keys.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I finally agree with you on something. A good saleen job > real

BUT have you ever dated an Asian with REAL big boobs? It's honestly an amazing wonder of the world. And I am far from joking. Asian females have the most perfect boobs on the planet. No matter what size, they are insanely perfect with just the right amount of titty fat and superb nipple placement and size. When I first saw my girls boobs, I trully believed they were fake. And then she went on birth control...and they grew 
devil.gif
.  Just the right amount of perkyness and sag with the perfect roundness. I'm tellin you HOVKid Asian tit DNA is a sight to behold.

-The Juice
pics?

Back
Top Bottom