BEN BALLER'S UPGRADE

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Heck, post up someone even remotely in the hotness neighborhood
Gassed.

ShoxBX girl > Your current.
No hate though. Before you decide to pull that card out.

Anyway, how many times are we going to note that this chick looks like Kim K? 6 pages of people saying the same exact thing, sprinkled with gif soup montages.
Good looks for Benjamin ol' girl is NICE! Her bewbs go hard from the pics I have seen
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

I'm not even going to lie, I think she's very average. I just don't hold women to high regard, and to me without make-up like real los angeles women, she just a cereal box with ****, her face is extremely average, and the fact that she swags on such an average face says gassed up for no reason, like ugly chicks on twitter with followers. The blonde in the gif on the other hand is pretty nice, but this girl, import model or not, if I saw her in a bar, I would no way even approach her before other more beautiful girls.

I bet celebrities have a different life looking at other celebs and who they're dating. Orlando Bloom be in a secret forum message board for celebs only, everyone flaming on Ben Baller for the fact he pickin up 4's and 5's with 34's, waste of money spent on Ben's part. Develop a style, get that swag, even though you ugly as dirt Ben, get better women than that. I'm more frustrated that he's wasting the opportunity God gave him with all that money being an ugly simp with no game. My interracial lady in o.c. back in elementary school now that she's grown and legal would own that wack chick all day.

roll.gif
My exact thoughts...Yet there are no pictures.

Outta here.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Jason23Richardson wrote:

I'm not even going to lie, I think she's very average. I just don't hold women to high regard, and to me without make-up like real los angeles women, she just a cereal box with ****, her face is extremely average, and the fact that she swags on such an average face says gassed up for no reason, like ugly chicks on twitter with followers. The blonde in the gif on the other hand is pretty nice, but this girl, import model or not, if I saw her in a bar, I would no way even approach her before other more beautiful girls.

I bet celebrities have a different life looking at other celebs and who they're dating. Orlando Bloom be in a secret forum message board for celebs only, everyone flaming on Ben Baller for the fact he pickin up 4's and 5's with 34's, waste of money spent on Ben's part. Develop a style, get that swag, even though you ugly as dirt Ben, get better women than that. I'm more frustrated that he's wasting the opportunity God gave him with all that money being an ugly simp with no game. My interracial lady in o.c. back in elementary school now that she's grown and legal would own that wack chick all day.

roll.gif

this dude said ugly as dirt
roll.gif

NT stay killin me with the replies. 
laugh.gif

Most dudes in here talking about shes alright, my ex better are just

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

moz-screenshot-2.png

I hope she is a true upgrade. The last girl was all messed up. He seems cool so I hope she is legit. Hopefully He did some detailed research on her.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude you're like 16
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  ZING!

She's pretty

but another model? son ain't learn his lesson?
smh.gif

Those chicks who pose naked infront of cameras to pay bills are not the type of girls you wife.

I give it 2 months
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom