Ben Baller states, "NT used me as much as I used them" VOL: You srs Ben?

Status
Not open for further replies.
 Somebody exposed him a long time ago but you all was so on your knees with him you all didnt believe them until later when it came out on the web his money had the same serial number and some of his cars was rented the same cars he was taking pics with

:lol: who are you calling out? I was one who always said he was a clown; use the search feature

Too many slurpers on this site. Anytime somebody comes around and "shows" they have all this money, cars etc etc. Yall get to "omg, what do u do, how can I be like u, your so mucky, I'm changing my major omg, can I pm u". Then they get exposed and yall got the u sure santa clause not real face. I'd have my chest poked out too, all these damn nt groupies

:lol: can't argue with this, hello last 5 pages of NBA Casual Wear thread

Too many slurpers on this site. Anytime somebody comes around and "shows" they have all this money, cars etc etc. Yall get to "omg, what do u do, how can I be like u, your so mucky, I'm changing my major omg, can I pm u". Then they get exposed and yall got the u sure santa clause not real face. I'd have my chest poked out too, all these damn nt groupies

Nah when they get exposed ****** come out the woodwork like "man I knew he was lying this whole time it was obvious blah blah blah" :lol:

I can't even lie tho as a 14-15 year old Ben had me wanting to be a jeweler he was the ultimate flexer

It would be funny when people would start doubting he would come through and stunt even harder dropping names of random celebrities, etc :smh: :lol:

He was def using NT to kinda "push" LRG tho I remember how geeked dudes were when he showed those phone pouches :rofl:
i remember that :lol:
i kinda wanted one :lol:

are these the pics?

Meagan-Good-Nude-Photo-Answer.jpg

EDIT: that's all I found but there's a dude ramming it.

Last edited:

Nah when they get exposed ****** come out the woodwork like "man I knew he was lying this whole time it was obvious blah blah blah"
laugh.gif

I can't even lie tho as a 14-15 year old Ben had me wanting to be a jeweler he was the ultimate flexer

It would be funny when people would start doubting he would come through and stunt even harder dropping names of random celebrities, etc
mean.gif
laugh.gif

He was def using NT to kinda "push" LRG tho I remember how geeked dudes were when he showed those phone pouches
roll.gif
i remember that
laugh.gif

i kinda wanted one
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Dog, he had NT in a FRENZY over those pouches. 
laugh.gif

That's why this thread is hilarious to me.  Dudes straight jocked Ben's products, took his free giveaway stuff, attended summits he paid for and they still have bad **** to say about dude.  

Nah when they get exposed ****** come out the woodwork like "man I knew he was lying this whole time it was obvious blah blah blah" :lol:

It would be funny when people would start doubting he would come through and stunt even harder dropping names of random celebrities, etc :smh: :lol:

He was def using NT to kinda "push" LRG tho I remember how geeked dudes were when he showed those phone pouches :rofl:

:rofl:

Dog, he had NT in a FRENZY over those pouches. :lol:

That's why this thread is hilarious to me.  Dudes straight jocked Ben's products, took his free giveaway stuff, attended summits he paid for and they still have bad **** to say about dude.  
i just think people feel some type of way at the comments which just seemed like a jab
like nt wouldnt be where it was without him
which was kind of a wack thing to say
specially when a large part of people probably never even heard of dude until they came here

i wonder what Jrose thinks of all of this

Last edited:

:rofl:

Dog, he had NT in a FRENZY over those pouches. :lol:

Who specifically did though? I can probably say 99% of anyone east of California has never been impacted or benefited from Ben's visits here.

Let's be real.

Still cannot believe people actually bought this ridiculous article of clothing.

I'm saying.

Looking like Cobra Kai on Halloween night. :smh:

And y'all need to Stop believing that just because a dude stands next to a car in a pic, that he owns it. Not saying that he's lying, but dude has been exposed for plenty of lies throughout the years. Whether or not he's on GSC's level is debatable, but it is still very possible.

also what ever happened to holden micheal????
dude loved to lock threads
dude was quick with the banhammer too :smh:
damn avy made me start hating the warriors movie :lol:

i don't believe most crap on the internet. i do know that he was very generous to me in a trade deal and was always helpful and seemed honest whenever i pm'ed him.

I've been on NT for almost 12 years now and not once did I come here because Ben Baller.

****, I remember when Ben Baller wasn't even Ben Baller, he was just @k town hustler.
laugh.gif

Nah when they get exposed ****** come out the woodwork like "man I knew he was lying this whole time it was obvious blah blah blah"
laugh.gif

It would be funny when people would start doubting he would come through and stunt even harder dropping names of random celebrities, etc
mean.gif
laugh.gif

He was def using NT to kinda "push" LRG tho I remember how geeked dudes were when he showed those phone pouches
roll.gif
i remember that
laugh.gif

i kinda wanted one
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Dog, he had NT in a FRENZY over those pouches. 
laugh.gif

Who specifically did though? I can probably say 99% of anyone east of California has never been impacted or benefited from Ben's visits here.

Let's be real.
Think bigger than that, man.  It isn't really about his stories, the pics he shared, his jewelry, etc.

This is Niketalk....a forum dedicated to sneakers.  Just go back through dude's history with sneakers and tell me he (along with AMC) hasn't had an impact on the culture.  Can I say I benefited from that?  Maybe, maybe not.  But the IMPACT is there, regardless of whether or not you feel he's a d-bag.  Personally, I was never a fan of his arrogant e-persona, but I always enjoyed his sneaker-related stories, pics, etc.  And his personal life stories were good for the laughs, but I never put much stock into the whole celebrity thing.  

Like I said before in this thread, no d-ride, but the dude has had an impact on the sneaker culture.  Whether or not you want to acknowledge that is entirely up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom