Ben Baller states, "NT used me as much as I used them" VOL: You srs Ben?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of salt in this thread....

I would talk crap about NT as well if threads like this pop up every few months :lol: ( which they do)

I personally find no joy in hating, so I remember ben for a few "huge" NT moments

Didn't he sell like the largest af1 collection ever? At like the peak of there value.
Had nters buying gold and said the value would only rise. (Whether the info was his is debatable)
Must admit the guys timing is impeccable on those two things
Didn't he give away like a water jug worth of change to somebody because he didn't want to go to the coin star?

I don't quite understand the "using" quote but the old days of NT >>>>

LONG LIVE ******** BHS

View media item 800403
I was there for the Goldenarmz crackin threads. :lol:
Didn't ben introduce us to Tia tequila too?

A lot of salt in this thread....

I would talk crap about NT as well if threads like this pop up every few months
laugh.gif
( which they do)

I personally find no joy in hating, so I remember ben for a few "huge" NT moments

Didn't he sell like the largest af1 collection ever? At like the peak of there value.
Had nters buying gold and said the value would only rise. (Whether the info was his is debatable)
Must admit the guys timing is impeccable on those two things
Didn't he give away like a water jug worth of change to somebody because he didn't want to go to the coin star?

I don't quite understand the "using" quote but the old days of NT >>>>

LONG LIVE ******** BHS

I was there for the Goldenarmz crackin threads.
laugh.gif

Didn't ben introduce us to Tia tequila too?
Its bzack, instead of the .org it is .net

Last edited:
What's so funny, is that Ben has been waiting for this moment for so long.

Waiting for his chance to blow up without NT actually helping him, because now that he has Instagram with a few hundred thousand followers, he feels like he can **** on us - and he'd be okay because he can run to IG and post a pic of a pendant and claim like he made it; get a bunch of likes and "OMG DUDE THAT IS AWESOME, YOUR AMAZING AND WE LOOK UP TO YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE" comments - when in actuality - his cousin is the mastermind behind all of his "work" and popularity. We made Ben who he is today.

His popularity, his "fame" wouldn't be where it's at now if it wasn't for NT hyping him up to be something he actually never was from the beginning....A "jeweler"
eyes.gif
. Yeah right. More like the middle man between his cousin and the people who fell for his gimmicks.

We know the real you Ben. We know you ain't really the guy you claim to be.

And to come along after all these years, just to **** on us NTers - and act like you never needed us. Ha. LRG wouldn't be what it was because of us. Your lame skeleton hoodies you helped design, wasn't really **** without us.

You never did anything significant enough for this community to say "we used you".

Do us a favor brody. Keep NT out of your mouth, if it isn't anything reletivaly positive or honest about us - than don't mention us at all.

"Don't make us expose you to those who don't know you, cause man we know you well - all the fronting with Jewels".

It's crazy how much of this **** y'all remember.

I've been here since like 2000 or so (join date is wrong. Don't care.) and I don't remember half of this ****.

I'm kind of thankful for that. All that **** was replaced by much better memories I guess. :smokin

I am def jelly that he has an LFA though
sick.gif
 Somebody exposed him a long time ago but you all was so on your knees with him you all didnt believe them until later when it came out on the web his money had the same serial number and some of his cars was rented the same cars he was taking pics with

Last edited:
Too many slurpers on this site. Anytime somebody comes around and "shows" they have all this money, cars etc etc. Yall get to "omg, what do u do, how can I be like u, your so mucky, I'm changing my major omg, can I pm u". Then they get exposed and yall got the u sure santa clause not real face. I'd have my chest poked out too, all these damn nt groupies

Yes, bruh. He even took a close up of the rabbit with a big white bar to edit out the lips.

I remember it like it was yesterday. He was posting pics of him, Megan Good, and Gabrielle Union hanging out getting drunk in his crib.

Then later on that day it was just pics of him and Megan, then ish got super real.

Those were the good old days, though, when NT was like a secret society and nobody even snitched or posted pics elsewhere. I was a kid but that's when HT spawned off and mad NTers were making those "Gettin It Crackin" threads. Some with broads that y'all are breasting over in that Draya thread, but a lot with dusty neighborhood thots.

Either way, there's a real reason why people say NT just ain't like it used to be.

Long Live B/H/S
MY GOD u took me back for real.. NT was soo different back then.. ******** was like no other, smh.. 

ben does front and name drop like a mutha...but he got there through networking. which is what nt is really about isnt it? 

guess he feels that just cause we drop his name on here in various threads, he feels we're using him...oh whale. 

guess some ppl dont remember how they got to where they are now. 

Too many slurpers on this site. Anytime somebody comes around and "shows" they have all this money, cars etc etc. Yall get to "omg, what do u do, how can I be like u, your so mucky, I'm changing my major omg, can I pm u". Then they get exposed and yall got the u sure santa clause not real face. I'd have my chest poked out too, all these damn nt groupies

Nah when they get exposed ****** come out the woodwork like "man I knew he was lying this whole time it was obvious blah blah blah" :lol:

I can't even lie tho as a 14-15 year old Ben had me wanting to be a jeweler he was the ultimate flexer

It would be funny when people would start doubting he would come through and stunt even harder dropping names of random celebrities, etc :smh: :lol:

He was def using NT to kinda "push" LRG tho I remember how geeked dudes were when he showed those phone pouches :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom