Being lonely *unappreciation*

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

im 21, broke up wit my girl 3 months ago and havent had anyone since. my college campus is filled with annoying white girls, and very few are my type. right now im jus tryin to focus on school and tennis (im on the tennis team), but it sucks when you dont have anyone to share anythin with.

anyone on the same boat as me?
im in the same boat... broke up wit my girl 2 months ago after 4 years... i've had a couple breezy's over since but it aint the same

Dog, you have no idea...Me and my girl of six years just split (have taken breaks before, but this is it). I know exactly what you're going through. Myboys have been on spring break all week and I've been here working, so sitting around on the couch has been my main activity. And trust me, anyone whosays, 'smash some college breezys' or 'fill you're time' with them doesn't know much about true companionship from a female. Word todude above who says he's tired of these college chicks.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Hugo

damn that sucks. you will find one soon tho. ive been with my gf for 6months now and she wifey material..
What a way of making this man feel even worse by bragging about your girl.

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
. i still said he will find one soon.
ohwell.gif
i was kinda in his place b4aswell

I'm single and I get pretty lonely sometimes, especially when I'm with my boys and they all bring their wives/girlfriends along. That's when I tellmyself "oh well, !@#$ it" and keep it movin.

Been there before
tired.gif

but there's always new meat to beat ( no pun intended) so go grab some chick to chill with (not literally or you'll catch a case)
happy.gif
pimp.gif

^word, wats wrong wit tennis homie?

but yea the worst part bout this whole thing is that i havent had sex during this whole depressing period, which makes it even worse

Too many people in my apartment FTL.....sometimes I just wanna be alone. True story.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Hugo

damn that sucks. you will find one soon tho. ive been with my gf for 6months now and she wifey material..
What a way of making this man feel even worse by bragging about your girl.

ohwell.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I been single for a long time. I must admit I like havin' a girl just layin' on me and enjoyin my company.

And regular dome. Damn I miss that.

you ain't lyin. the advantages of being single sometimes don't compare to those things.

I am usually my loneliest when I have a chick. No friends, and I begin to feel cramped. Although having a job right now would be nice. I hate spending myscholarship money. I love being alone, ..............I asked my homegirl to take me to SF yesterday so
i could walk around the city alone, she didn't believe me, and thought I wanted her to come with (I really just wanted alone time)..Needless to say, shecame with
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom