Being lonely *unappreciation*

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Same here.
frown.gif
I find it funny that you agreed with the OP in this thread and your name is "Solemate"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

Eh I've been pretty lonely this year. Started college, and I guess you can say I'm not much of a social person. So I haven't met any new friends. Just go about my bussines of going to class and work. So that's been my daily life this year. So its w.e now. Just stay home on my freetime FTL.
same here for the most part. i am alone pretty much all day, most of my friends either don't go to my college or graduated already. but iusually hang by myself anyways. haven't had a girl for 2 years.

what can you do...

Chill bro.

I've been single for awhile now and I think it's great. Tough at first but you get over it. Plus you hang out with other people, save a boat load ofmoney also. There's lots of good that can come out of this.

Be patient.

I'm finally starting to talk to this one girl I've had my time on for awhile now and I couldn't be happier.

Don't rush things just take it slow and you will be good. Don't be a hermit tho. GET OUT!!!

stop crying about being lonely and go beat your meat.

really though sometimes its better to be by yourself smash random %%++# then to be stuck with the wrong broad.

Been alone for lke 1.5yrs and still miss my ex like crazy. Hung out with other chicks but my mind would always still be on her. Last chick I was talkin too Ithought she was gonna be my next girl. Wrong! she just brought me an red xbox 360 controller for Christmas last year and pretty much just cut off all contactwith me.

Originally Posted by travman24

Been alone for lke 1.5yrs and still miss my ex like crazy. Hung out with other chicks but my mind would always still be on her. Last chick I was talkin too I thought she was gonna be my next girl. Wrong! she just brought me an red xbox 360 controller for Christmas last year and pretty much just cut off all contact with me.

sup mr. finley you need to smash them broads in the back of fanzz my man
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

stop crying about being lonely and go beat your meat.

really though sometimes its better to be by yourself smash random %%++# then to be stuck with the wrong broad.
roll.gif
roll.gif

P you a fool lol, I can't afford to loose that job. I dunno dude, I just can't seem to find a chick that likes me the way I like her. Its a female ortwo at 24hr fitnees I'm sorta tryin to get at.

well smash them 24 hour broads in the sauna. to hell with being lonely, im going to bring a skezzer up there to get topped off in the swimming pool lmao.

your mad young right now though, its normal not to find/have a serious female right now, besides maybe its a blessing in disguise knowing your currentsituation it would be hard to maintain a serious relationship when you factor in your work schedule and all the other stuff.

Originally Posted by acidicality

frown.gif
same here man...
Likewise, but I've been keeping myself busy and it helps; though it'd be nice to have someone. Until then, I'm gonna enjoy life.

Damn you saucyv, I have th same problem, but I been single since like last May, it's horrible!

Back
Top Bottom