Being lead on is a two way street.

-Act like you love the things they love (like a movie, even if its a movie like The Notebook)
-Say you are interested in going places with them
-Shocked/Surprised look followed by a grand smile

follow these rules and you feel like an a-hole
eyes.gif
frown.gif

So being lead on is not a cool thing to do. Although you may think, hey doesn't hurt me if she is catching feelings, but imagine it other way around,
laugh.gif
you'll be simping and she's just playing you for a sucker
roll.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

-Act like you love the things they love (like a movie, even if its a movie like The Notebook)
-Say you are interested in going places with them
-Shocked/Surprised look followed by a grand smile

follow these rules and you feel like an a-hole
eyes.gif
frown.gif
nah you just caught feelings...so you feel like an "a-hole"

How would that make me feel like an a-hole, isn't that a win situation if I caught feelings? Ya'll make no sense.

How would that make me feel like an a-hole, isn't that a win situation if I caught feelings? Ya'll make no sense.
If you catch feeling it always leads to an L unless you marry the bird.

catching feeling is considered an L for many because you are always in the losing position of things, with feeling comes other feelings which place you in avulnerable position. You are open for sadness if she leaves you, jealousy if shes acting weird and other bad feeling which plague the human race

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

If you catch feeling it always leads to an L unless you marry the bird.

catching feeling is considered an L for many because you are always in the losing position of things, with feeling comes other feelings which place you in a vulnerable position. You are open for sadness if she leaves you, jealousy if shes acting weird and other bad feeling which plague the human race

pimp.gif
bam

I was really hoping this thread would die a swift death ......what you posted OP makes absolutely no sense .... also pretending to like the things the girlyou're interested in is not looked upon nicely by her and in the end leads to a one way path to balling your eyes out together while sharing tampons

Yeah, but what's the point of leading girls on? Treat people how you want to be treated and your life will be a lot better homey.... What's wrong withtelling them straight up what your intentions are so everybody can be clear and you dont have to be duckin and dodgin when you do what you do? You get morepoints for being honest AND gettin what you want....

Just my $0.02

Back
Top Bottom