Being Homeless because I want and I can’t stay still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute…going back to moms for laundry? Or was that just a picture on top of a rando dryer?
:lol: yes.
How are you protecting yourself at night? How can you sleep at night not knowing if someone will try to hurt you?
I've been in 3 fights in these past month & won them all. I like fighting. I'm not inviting it more in my life than it has b/c I don't start them. HOWEVER, I want a few more fight, just fights, no deaths, or sticking injuries .
I’m not gonna tell you what you’re doing is wrong, marikomorose marikomorose , but seriously consider seeing a psychotherapist to at least bounce your ideas off of. Your lifestyle sounds cool for now, but it seems myopic and could be driven by underlying factors that are outside of your control.

Wish you the best regardless. Stay safe.
nah not really, I'm just living life. This is me in PR February. Do I look unhealthy to you?
1679970885054.png

:lol: yes.

I've been in 3 fights in these past month & won them all. I like fighting. I'm not inviting it more in my life than it has b/c I don't start them. HOWEVER, I want a few more fight, just fights, no deaths, or sticking injuries .

nah not really, I'm just living life. This is me in PR February. Do I look unhealthy to you?
1679970885054.png

Charlamagne da God: "This aint it yall".

In order to get all the way into the Garden, you literally have to become the Garden. Your diet has to be all Earth based. If you eat food that continues to grow, so will you. The earth is the macrocosmic heart of God. There is a macrocosmic Garden of Eden, Core Ah Zone, or Heaven on Earth. Once you implement an Earth based diet and cleanse your body and mind of Earthly pursuits, earn enough cryptocurrency (crippled toe currency) by standing up to certain Earthly pursuits... I believe you will walk into the gates of the core ah zone here in Earth.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why does everyone automatically equate homeless = sleeping on sidewalks/benches, haranguing strangers for change?

There's a whole community of folks who chill at the library during the daytime, shower at Planet Fitness then sleep in a van or spacious SUV. The temperatures are stable between March-October enough that it ain't that uncomfortable.

Me personally? I had already had a storage unit prior to vacating my apartment. Naturally, I had to upgrade from a 5x10 to 10x10 to accommodate the stuff from the apartment. I had most of my sneakers and clothes stacked 8 feet high in a corner which gave me plenty of space to sprawl out on a futon.

Around 5pm (when the onsite manager left) I'd enter the lot, and slide into my unit, and take a 2-3 hour nap. The access hours were from 6AM-10PM, so if I wasn't out by then I'd be locked in with no way to exit the gate. So I ended up picking up a 3rd shift job. When clocked out at 7AM I could go straight back and take another nap until the manager arrived at 9AM.

About 3 weeks into this, another customer happened to be there during closing hours and saw me sliding my unit door up to leave, and the manager texted me about it. But she was a cool chick in her early 30s with a septum ring, I was honest and laid out the situation and my goals. Compared to other problem tenants she had in the past, constantly littering trash and being late on payments I was a stark contrast.

I ended up staying another 10 weeks which allowed me to save up $$$$ to not only move out of the hood, but get an apartment by myself with NO ROOMMATES. It was a very hectic no doubt, but dealing with the stress I feel ramped up my efficiency and other work related attributes.

Might sound wild, but I feel like living like that was a 'rite of passage' similar to being in the Military, or earning an advanced degree lends you. It gives you certain knowledge/experience that can't be taken away.

Why does everyone automatically equate homeless = sleeping on sidewalks/benches, haranguing strangers for change?

There's a whole community of folks who chill at the library during the daytime, shower at Planet Fitness then sleep in a van or spacious SUV. The temperatures are stable between March-October enough that it ain't that uncomfortable.

Me personally? I had already had a storage unit prior to vacating my apartment. Naturally, I had to upgrade from a 5x10 to 10x10 to accommodate the stuff from the apartment. I had most of my sneakers and clothes stacked 8 feet high in a corner which gave me plenty of space to sprawl out on a futon.

Around 5pm (when the onsite manager left) I'd enter the lot, and slide into my unit, and take a 2-3 hour nap. The access hours were from 6AM-10PM, so if I wasn't out by then I'd be locked in with no way to exit the gate. So I ended up picking up a 3rd shift job. When clocked out at 7AM I could go straight back and take another nap until the manager arrived at 9AM.

About 3 weeks into this, another customer happened to be there during closing hours and saw me sliding my unit door up to leave, and the manager texted me about it. But she was a cool chick in her early 30s with a septum ring, I was honest and laid out the situation and my goals. Compared to other problem tenants she had in the past, constantly littering trash and being late on payments I was a stark contrast.

I ended up staying another 10 weeks which allowed me to save up $$$$ to not only move out of the hood, but get an apartment by myself with NO ROOMMATES. It was a very hectic no doubt, but dealing with the stress I feel ramped up my efficiency and other work related attributes.

Might sound wild, but I feel like living like that was a 'rite of passage' similar to being in the Military, or earning an advanced degree lends you. It gives you certain knowledge/experience that can't be taken away.

This doesn’t sound anything like what the OP described. He said he doesn’t have a car. And he said he’s literally sleeping outdoors in random places and has been in multiple fist fights recently. All by choice.

Your scenario seems like you fell on unfortunate times, had a plan, and saved until you could execute. OP’s story is hard to read without feeling concerned. Especially considering he use to post so much and was quite active on the forum.

Last edited:
Folks don't have to do this disingenuous thing, kid has a history.

A history? Are you a medical professional sir?

Speaking of disingenuous, lets be concerned about his mental health and in the same breath meme and laugh at him. Not surprised its NTs biggest virtue signalers.

dam bro I thought it was only me that noticed the same few.. what a word to describe them

“virtue signalers “ spot on.

Did you read the OPs first post before typing all this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom