Before Nike Talk there was a site called NIKE PARK.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

I don't miss NP, i miss ezboard.

It wasn't as bad as yuku but ezboard wasn't all that @#$% hot either
eyes.gif

I miss the old Vintagekicks.com website. I remember stuff used to stay sold out, and I know I'm not the only person who printed out their inventory when they opened up shop in NYC

I miss the old Vintagekicks.com website. I remember stuff used to stay sold out, and I know I'm not the only person who printed out their inventory when they opened up shop in NYC

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I was around for NP, it was nothing like NT, but it had good info and pictures of upcoming and current releases. Bit of nostalgia(sp) looking at the archive.

This...

When I first started using the internet... the only 3 websites that I knew about were Yahoo, AOL, and NikePark...

I do remember a lot of pics of samples and a whole bunch of PS's on that site...

I had a couple of pics saved from NikePark, mostly just a bunch of sample pics...

I would later go on to post those pics on my Blackplanet page...
laugh.gif

Sneakercenter.com is also missed...

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I was around for NP, it was nothing like NT, but it had good info and pictures of upcoming and current releases. Bit of nostalgia(sp) looking at the archive.

This...

When I first started using the internet... the only 3 websites that I knew about were Yahoo, AOL, and NikePark...

I do remember a lot of pics of samples and a whole bunch of PS's on that site...

I had a couple of pics saved from NikePark, mostly just a bunch of sample pics...

I would later go on to post those pics on my Blackplanet page...
laugh.gif

Sneakercenter.com is also missed...

Back
Top Bottom