Before Nike Talk there was a site called NIKE PARK.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

wasn't around for nikepark....

what turned me into a sneaker fan was stalking da OG shoetrends inventory of sold out jordans all day
frown.gif
laugh.gif
Me too bruh...me too.
The random stock of xi`s used to scare me into thinking they had fakes for awhile.......lol

what turned me into a sneaker fan was stalking da OG shoetrends inventory of sold out jordans all day
frown.gif
laugh.gif
Me too bruh...me too.
The random stock of xi`s used to scare me into thinking they had fakes for awhile.......lol

frown.gif
laugh.gif

same

fordham rd was and still is the place to cop kicks
pimp.gif
, didnt need no internet

frown.gif
laugh.gif

same

fordham rd was and still is the place to cop kicks
pimp.gif
, didnt need no internet

Nike Park is also the name of one of the nike retailer chains in the Philippines. 
laugh.gif

Nike Park is also the name of one of the nike retailer chains in the Philippines. 
laugh.gif

been around since then but didnt know that site was still up...checking out the achived images took me back 10 years..

been around since then but didnt know that site was still up...checking out the achived images took me back 10 years..

Originally Posted by Fifteen

Yeah I bet my cousin that it was actually real. He kept telling me I am getting it mixed up with some place in Atlanta. That I don't doubt is there.

Originally Posted by Fifteen

Yeah I bet my cousin that it was actually real. He kept telling me I am getting it mixed up with some place in Atlanta. That I don't doubt is there.

Back
Top Bottom