Before i was married, i couldnt get any play. VOL...Oh, NOW you say that!!!!!!!!!!!

A girl from high school hit me up and asked if i was STILL married....I said i JUST got married.

She goes............."Well damn, i shoulda hit you up last year after i got your number at the high school reunion but i had a boyfriend and he waslooking through my phone and erased it."

She eventually told me she had a big crush on me for the longest and kept wishing that she said something when she had the chance.

I asked if we could kick it or something and she said cool...........I asked her to send me a picture.

This is what she sent me.

f86356ddef59bfabfb2bc340c55d2a6fae48d46.jpg

Dirty broad........she knew what she was doing

I had to call and cancel our little meet up because i know if i went, i woulda tried to get it from the posterior the way canines are accustomed ...........iofficially take the L on this one....
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

EDIT***

This is the only picture she has on her facebook page.......Which is private ,no point in giving it out (Not like i would anyway, i know NT is full of beasts)

8482592ec6bd7fd9c03c56399217476b39445dd.jpg

NO you didn't! Sounds like she was looking on bumping up with you after she got through with her boyfriend(S)!!

I would of added some more bones in my closet.

Let your wife know, if she truly loved you. She'd let you knock that out really quick.

damn son
I feel for u
I swear its like pheromones or something
there's always that 1 chick that take the chance on you, wipe the crust out ya eye, all that good stuff then a whole bunch a broads start checkin 4 u outthe woodwork

She only wants you know cuz she can't have you. You did the right thing. That's the type you gotta look out for njust wants to see if she's stillgot it and could still get you. Triflin ho.

Girls like her = no good. It's possible she liked you in the past, but now the only reason she wants you is 'cause she can't have you....it'sthe story of a woman's/everybody's life. I mean, you can go down the wrong path and try to get away with it [that's if you don't love your wifethat much......but I doubt it, 'cause you married her :/] but she blew. You found your so-called "soul mate" and you married her, so youshouldn't need any attention/buttcheeks from any other woman....if you have doubts or foul intent, you shouldn't have gotten married.

That chick is definitely a looker tho, easily worthy of 6 orgasms.

That right titty alone will cause a 3% increase in divorce rates across America.

...You sir, are a strong soul.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I would of added some more bones in my closet.

Let your wife know, if she truly loved you. She'd let you knock that out really quick.
laugh.gif

Will Smith the only dude i know who is allowed to cheat.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Pics of your wife to see if you did the right thing?
This. If this chick is better looking than your wife, you definitely took the L.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

She only wants you know cuz she can't have you. You did the right thing. That's the type you gotta look out for njust wants to see if she's still got it and could still get you. Triflin ho.
QFE.

Especially the "triflin ho" part; she knows what she's doing.

Back
Top Bottom