Because This Doesn't Look Suspicious At All. Flash Mob In Bergdof NYC.

Bold thieves.

But did anyone see that other vid after the flash mob one ended about the ladys sticking over $2500 worth of liquor in their coochies??!?!!?? How is that even possible?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Reminds me of the story of that kid from
Queens that was posted in the High End
Sneaker thread a few yrs ago
30t6p3b.gif

That frail kid, who was in and out of jail for stealing high end clothes?
yeah, him. 
Anyone got the article 
nerd.gif
LOL I think I know this person. Link to the article? 

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

they made us sign some paper at work about flash mobs and what to do if we get hit...

talking about we have to lock them in the story... boy bye...why would i lock myself in w/people that bold to steal like that

i'll act like i saw nothing

roll.gif
yall  better have a panic button/room to hide in

i wish they could steal abortions so they would stop reproducing. tired of seeing this trash

people need to learn how to grow up

Originally Posted by kiendienn

i wish they could steal abortions so they would stop reproducing. tired of seeing this trash

people need to learn how to grow up
Ha...good one...its def sad out there...
Any of them get arrested?

I wasn't even surprised they were all black. and they look like they have money too. Stealing itself is one of the lowest things a person can do but to steal when you clearly don't need it IS INEXCUSABLE.

Originally Posted by G14

they made us sign some paper at work about flash mobs and what to do if we get hit...

talking about we have to lock them in the story... boy bye...why would i lock myself in w/people that bold to steal like that

i'll act like i saw nothing

roll.gif
hell no...we're suppose to get all the non stealing customers out then lock the theives in w/us and try to remember what everyone looks like and call the police or mall security as if i get paid enough to do all that...

I work at Tyson's Corner in VA for those of you talking about DC flashmobs...guess thats why we had to sign the paper

Originally Posted by shogun

Don't all those expensive clothes have sensors?

It depends. Sometimes the clothes come with sensors and sometimes the employees have to manually attach the sensors to the clothing (usually during shipment/unloading merchandise from the truck) and even with that there maybe certain guidelines within the company that determine exactly what gets a sensor and what doesn't and so on and so forth.
Its not the Gap...Bergdorfs doesnt have censors
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I hope they get caught, publicly embarrassed, then thrown in jail for the max time, then when they get out not be able to find a job anywhere.
they actually did get arrested...the uploader commented on what happened

what did they get arrested for? its not shoplifting until you leave the store

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

I really hate these people..
mad.gif
tired.gif

....i see what you did there. i aint mad tho. not a damn was given which had me
laugh.gif

still, this c..nery has to stop
30t6p3b.gif
they make it harder for black people like me who don't steal shop...im srs too, if i come off suspicious, its because of them.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

I really hate these people..
mad.gif
tired.gif

....i see what you did there. i aint mad tho. not a damn was given which had me
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 The hell are you talking about.. I meant shoplifters, if anyone thinks im disrespecting my own race then your wrong
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
that was just terrible on every level...c'mon now, at least make it look good and not suspicious.

Originally Posted by G14

hell no...we're suppose to get all the non stealing customers out then lock the theives in w/us and try to remember what everyone looks like and call the police or mall security as if i get paid enough to do all that...

I work at Tyson's Corner in VA for those of you talking about DC flashmobs...guess thats why we had to sign the paper

You joking? You guys are locked in a building with a bunch of thieves and you're scared? Turn the tables and have the thieves scared of what YOU GUYS are going to do.

Lock them in a tiny room, then grab each one out one at a time and start breaking jaws. You have criminals at your mercy and you're running?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom