Bear Gryllss Producer got Ethered by a Snake Damnnnnn

Got Damn. I don't think you can wrap that because the high risk of infection. You almost have to take care of that 'round the clock to fight off the infection. I hope the skin & muscle graft is scheduled really soon.

you see a foot exposed to the bone. It's nowhere near making you queasy..just makes you say "well, I'm never camping or walking where snakes reside"

Last edited:
No blood.
nerd.gif

Crazy.
Usually an infection like that doesn't really bleed I don't believe...

All of that tissue missing was rotting from the bite... And this pic is after treatment and emergency care.

cot damn snakes ain't nothin to **** with.  i wonder if this guy's lookin at his foot like, 'im goin into another profession,'.  naw he's probably itching to get back out there, those guys are nuts.

His foot reminds me of the auto show....you know, when engines are displayed with all the laser cut-outs showing you how it all works
eek.gif

That snake venom is no joke.

Click save as! Thanks for sharing! I always carry an emergency pack including a snake bite kit whenever I go hiking.

Last edited:
So did he have boots on and the bite went through that? Or Did the snake hit his ankle and the midfoot was where the infection took effect? Snakes are crazy

more info***

The graphic image -- embedded below -- shows the producer, Steve Rankin, getting medical treatment for his wounded appendage. Much of the flesh from the top of his foot has been eaten away by the venom, leaving his bones exposed.

A Discovery source tells HuffPost TV the photo was taken three weeks ago, when Grylls and Rankin were shooting a new series for the network called "Naked & Afraid." Since then, Rankin has undergone surgery for the wound, and his prognosis is very good.

What snake can do this?!!?!?!? Whichever one it is we need to kill them all

Last edited:
Usually an infection like that doesn't really bleed I don't believe...

All of that tissue missing was rotting from the bite... And this pic is after treatment and emergency care.

Makes much more sense. For a second I was thinking that the snake savagely ripped the flesh out the guys foot.

Still...it's incredible what snake venom will do to bodies.

looked at it for like 5 minutes straight. that **** is crazy. Appetite remains in tact though
Yep . . . looks like uncooked hamburger meat . . . still able to eat tho

Within the past few weeks, between Kevin Ware, Boston, and this, I've seen too many bare-bone leg injuries, make me appreciate my legs/feet even more lol

Back
Top Bottom