Beanie Sigel signed with G-Unit??

Um what?

eek.gif

nerd.gif

I would be happy for beans....I think he spits tough *@#+ and with a major budget and good beats could drop another The B. Coming

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

50 is destroying Diddy and Jay in the mogul wars as of right now
Beans doesnt exactly appeal to everyone besides those 'real hip hop fans' him signing with G-unit does not gurantee him sales.

Beans has never been an artist who has based his level of success on album sales...

& his fans won't think any less of him if he pushes 300K, as long as its some RAW material...

@ the end of the day he's a HARDCORE rapper, not many hardcore acts sell units outside of what X did like 10 years ago...

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

50 is destroying Diddy and Jay in the mogul wars as of right now
Beans doesnt exactly appeal to everyone besides those 'real hip hop fans' him signing with G-unit does not gurantee him sales.

yea but i bet jay aint happy bout it. I think beans gotta chance over there but we'll see

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Beans has never been an artist who has based his level of success on album sales...

& his fans won't think any less of him if he pushes 300K, as long as its some RAW material...

@ the end of the day he's a HARDCORE rapper, not many hardcore acts sell units outside of what X did like 10 years ago...
It does not matter what Beans or his fans based his level of sucess on.. 50 cent as his boss like any boss will base success off of Album Sales..and determine if he is an asset or dead weight.

He and Beans been cool for a minute. ... i saw this coming once he spoke on the situation

Basically. I could care less about the numbers he does, as long as I get my money's worth and it's a good album. He need to do betterafter the Solution

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

It does not matter what Beans or his fans based his level of sucess on.. 50 cent as his boss like any boss will base success off of Album Sales.. and determine if he is an asset or dead weight.

50s is FULLY aware of Beans sales history...

If anyone has realistic expectations for this product, it would prolly be the man signin the check...

SMH at Beans now saying something for publicity. Never thought he would resort to that regardless of what may have really gone on between the two.

I swear the only thing I thought when I heard Jay's "He had a record label" was, you know how many goddamn rappers got a record label? EVERYlocal rapper from every city got one. Talkin like Beans had a Bad Boy empire lol. Same thing with the "Clothing line" comment. That $@%! aint neverpop off....

If Curtis executive produces his album right there's a chance he could be the best artist on the label musically(even better than him).

Not surprised. Somebody told me this was suppose to happen 2 years ago. Didn't believe him then but recent events makes it more clear.

I don't care much for the label but the Shady/Aftermath affiliation should help musically. Just hope they don't shelf him

Good luck Beans

Damn.. Hip hop politics are something else... So much drama... I'm excited to see what this brings...

Back
Top Bottom