Be honest, would you hesitate to squeeze the toast?

honestly? i would run back in my room, lock the door, call the cops and hide under my bed until they show up.

Originally Posted by Damu

honestly? i would run back in my room, lock the door, call the cops and hide under my bed until they show up.
laugh.gif

Appreciate the honesty though man.

i wouldnt hesitate. an intruder is putting myself and my family in danger breaking into the privacy of my own home. best believe their heads are gonna be blownoff.

**Insert Pinky getting robbed in Next Friday video**

"LIL MOTHER %@$%%!% GONNA TRY TO ROB ME!"
naw depends the situation....not about to clap just to try the eagle out... but DEFINITELY aint sluggish with the reaction if gun play is called for....damnsure aint gonna out like no sucker in my own crib!

i dont want someone dying in my house. you know the mess that would make? i would probably just call the cops and hold them there unless dude started chargingat me or something.

plus i live in california. id probably be the one in jail while the criminal sued me and took my house in court.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Spit at them "in rapid fashion" with the Llamas
laugh.gif

roll.gif

edit: yall talkin this o ill go to jail. F!!! That.

"Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

I am no gangster, but i value my life and my family's life more than some punk A!! kid who MAY be carrying a gun as well.

again, I HOPE I SHOOT.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i would clap quick! if they looked like some thug %%* ____'s i'd shoot to kill, but if i could see that they was some yung dudes i wouldnt try to kill em. but more than likely if i get robbed its gon be over them swangaz && thatz a no~no imma murk whoever tryna take them. i been robbed before, i wish them ____'s try to jack me now.
It always comes back to the swangaz.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom