BBSQUAD PHOTOSHOOT (PICS)

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

i thought this was gonna be about barbecue
smh.gif

word, like hot chicks dipped in bbq sauce or somethin
devil.gif

those are the gayest cars on planet earth.

that being said, I would love to hotbox in one of those and also, nice camera work.

Nice BBs, I dont really understand the hatred on this thread. Just cause theres no "Donks" with 50" rims on here, doesnt mean you need to hate.Nice cars, keep it up neek.

Hella slammed is the way to go, hahahahaha

I love how people stating their opinion is "hate" . I'm not knocking dude but that's one of the ugliest cars I've seen.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

He posts his garbage whips and just ignores all the post dissing him. Which is every post.

Ban this fool for spam. His car is trash

what the !$%* are you talking about. so he has to respond to all the idiots hating for absolutely no reason (for example, you). and cameron nelson posts some garbage cars also, should he get banned? **** if you don't like it, plain and simple.
Exactly. If anything give him credit for continually posting despite people hating. It's not my style at all, don't really care for thecars, but if people like them and decide to creatively modify and personalize them, more power to ya. Doesn't hurt me any, so there's no sense ingetting worked up over it.

freakin ugly man.

Which mod threaten to ban this dude because of the multiple threads about his ugly car? Get him in here!
roll.gif

Complete trash. Post pics of your hypebeast bike next to it too to complete the look please
laugh.gif
Fobs nowadays
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

freakin ugly man.

Which mod threaten to ban this dude because of the multiple threads about his ugly car? Get him in here!
roll.gif

Complete trash. Post pics of your hypebeast bike next to it too to complete the look please
laugh.gif
Fobs nowadays
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Its one thing hating/negative criticim/whatever on his car, but really now?

the og xb was the best looking.
pimp.gif
i like em. just because they aint lexusor bmw or etc doesnt mean they suck. i respect the creativity on some of these xb's. they def look sicker bagged.

Back
Top Bottom