BBSQUAD PHOTOSHOOT (PICS)

Originally Posted by Fireblaze44

As much as people hate on these, I think they're pretty cool just to look at... At first I didn't like them, but when I saw how spacious they were, combined with Toyota's reliability, you can't really go wrong.

These look pretty tight hella slammed
16ih9h2.jpg

I agree. I like these.

..I'd rather see these than seeing 30 inch rims on a old beat up car
sick.gif

2w7k3tt.jpg

I hope duke with the striped shirt doesn't own of these these joints coz he needs em hydraulics so it can be drivable. He'll be Fred Flintsone on themjoints

flintstones-car.jpg

Clicked on the thread, looked at the pictures. Scrolled back up.

Knew it was gonna be a Neek thread.

He posts his garbage whips and just ignores all the post dissing him. Which is every post.

Ban this fool for spam. His car is trash

Smh at me using a Vin Diesal quote..but I appreciate a fine body, regardless of make or model.

I like Scions, when done right they can look very tasteful. A slammed xb/xb2 is ill.
pimp.gif
They are very spacious and very easy to customize, when done right they are absolutely fun and look good. I just dont know how you fit 4 or 5people in there without the body touching ground.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

He posts his garbage whips and just ignores all the post dissing him. Which is every post.

what the !$%* are you talking about. so he has to respond to all the idiots hating for absolutely no reason (for example, you). and cameron nelson posts somegarbage cars also, should he get banned? **** if you don't like it, plain and simple.

i like the Toyota badging on the green one...pretty clean work there, but overall....i cant stand Xb's!
mad.gif
, they should'a kept that look overseas....WTH are you supposed to call thisvehicle?!? i have yet to figure it out...and now you've got Kia and Nissan catching on..
smh.gif

everytime i see one of these i wanna put on some shoulder pads, run full speed and see if i can tackle it!
roll.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

what the !$%* are you talking about. so he has to respond to all the idiots hating for absolutely no reason (for example, you). and cameron nelson posts some garbage cars also, should he get banned? **** if you don't like it, plain and simple.
This is NT remember? If its not an M3 or G35 it will get hate.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom