Bayside Blue GT-R

eek.gif
man i love this color, nissan should have released it.
makes me what to paint mine blue
ohwell.gif

stillen-blue-gtr-002.jpg
blue-r35-005.jpg

MORE PICS

No one on here cares about your life or whats going on in it.
Stop bragging.
You're in high school, so therefore people dont give a damn about what you have or what you think.
Log off. Stay off.

With that said, the car looks nice.

santi has nissan announced if theyre gonna release 2011's? ive heard rumors both ways.

btw V specs are too much!

Originally Posted by i3allistic

i strongly believe Nissan has the illest stock colors
pimp.gif
, my old 98 240sx was sapphire blue
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sadly this color wasnt stock, but it should have been.
theyll probably release it in the future to bump to hype up after it dies.
kinda like apple with the iphone and finally releasing games two years later
roll.gif
then everyone goes crazy

seriously, enough with the fact that you "own" one... you probably one of these dudes who touches himself to people giving you e-props.

lol im not trying to brag, just made a post because these are the first clear BB GT-R pics ive seen. i enjoyed seeing the pics and thought you guys would aswell. guess you guys would rather read a post with corny jokes

Originally Posted by Sputnik

lol im not trying to brag, just made a post because these are the first clear BB GT-R pics ive seen. i enjoyed seeing the pics and thought you guys would as well. guess you guys would rather read a post with corny jokes

We'd rather have you stop talking about your car, like you're the only person in the world to have one. This would have gone just fine if you didntinclude this little gem
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Sputnik

lol im not trying to brag, just made a post because these are the first clear BB GT-R pics ive seen. i enjoyed seeing the pics and thought you guys would as well. guess you guys would rather read a post with corny jokes

We'd rather have you stop talking about your car, like you're the only person in the world to have one. This would have gone just fine if you didnt include this little gem
ohwell.gif

There isn't a GT-R owners forum or something you (OP) can do this on?

EDIT: Here you go... http://www.gt-rforum.com/

Back
Top Bottom