BAY AREA- Post the new BAY SLAPS

I was just wonderin whats the title of the song that the chorus goes i think like hyphy wifey..thanks in advance :D
happy.gif

little bruce mixtape -thizz wid it feat . dubee

@#%$ nocks ridiculous on a 50 beat @#%$ slaps yall needa cop this :wow:
eek.gif

"What happened to the world is my biggest question what happened to the cutty furl was the biggest lesson, up the block sideways through the intersection seemed just like yesterday we was in a session."

-Jacka

Whats the name of that J-Diggs song with the chrous saying,
Thizz Dance, Thizz Dance.

Sell me your Jumpman keychain.
[ ht ]​

ay what are some good jacka songs. i like his raps when he gets more deep n stuff, like that one song he did with hus on the animal planet mixtape, the same @#%$ everyday. his verse is hella hard on that song jus wanted to see if he had more songs like that

On the sk3 they offer DB'z - Stewy as a ringtone :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
. I was like @#%$?? :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The Bay is the area, LA is in the Area Cali goin' hyphy everybody's scared of us

the truth mixtape is tight, ya might only cuz ya think its all e-40 disses but its not the music is actually raw

Sup_

Bay Area Artist - 2 Pac tribute

eek.gif
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Playing on KMEL right now, way too many artist to name. But OGs
came out!

I need this...hopefully someone uploads this song.

Peace.
MOVING SALE!! EVERYTHING MUST GO!
CLICK HERE!
real
ize._series3 TEEs AVAILABLE NOW!!
Brand new Color coming SOON!
www.realizethetruth.net || Email

j2o, That Pac tribute is :pimp:
pimp.gif
. Very touching.

There is already a post for it, but here is the link:
www.wild949.com/pages/tupac_trib.html

WRITTEN & PERFORMED BY (in order of appearance): Mike Marshall, Too Short, E-40, Hammer, San Quinn, Mistah F.A.B., Mac Mall, Dem Hoodstarz (Band-Aide & Scoot), Jimmie Reign, Meilani, Turf Talk, The Pack (Lil' Uno, B., Young L), Ray Luv, Baby Bash, Nump, Shock G, James D-Train Williams, Martha Wash, Kimberlee Payton, Isa S. Chu, Laura Lane, Nancy Zumwalt
EAM OAKLAND A'S[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom