BAY AREA- Post the new BAY SLAPS

The Scrayper Boyz - Scraper Biz Yellow Bus Remix
feat. Czar, Jack Dani3ls, & Mistah F.A.B.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

[/b]​

^^^ that song is sick. man most the songs from animal planet are just as tight, but cant find any non dj versions either

whats that song that goes in the chorus ...
"these are things that make you go uhhh"
thats about the only line i remember but does anyone know?
PREACH​

new knocks

gonzoe -sex drugs and hip hop

song
gonzoe feat coolio da unda dogg and dubee - block****

equipto -behing the rhyme

song
equipto feat. mac dre - in here

BOTH OF THESE CDS KNOCK HELLA HARD
"What happened to the world is my biggest question what happened to the cutty furl was the biggest lesson, up the block sideways through the intersection seemed just like yesterday we was in a session."

-Jacka

i kno this is very old but the hidden song on thizzle washington :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
ive been lookin for this song and i had it the whole time @#%$ slaps
"What happened to the world is my biggest question what happened to the cutty furl was the biggest lesson, up the block sideways through the intersection seemed just like yesterday we was in a session."

-Jacka

Whats the name of the Dem Hoodstarz song that says
"red light, yellow light, green light, GO" in the chorus????
When U Get A New Car
And Ur Feelin Like A Star
Wat U Gonna Do
GHOST RIDE IT!!!!
GHOST RIDE UR WHIP - Mistah Fab

^ thanks
When U Get A New Car
And Ur Feelin Like A Star
Wat U Gonna Do
GHOST RIDE IT!!!!
GHOST RIDE UR WHIP - Mistah Fab

whats the new keak da sneak song they keep playing on kmel? never heard it before
hold it down for the bay reppin oakland...<br><br><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<!-----<span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:xx-large;"> Phil</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:xx-large;">ippi</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:yellow;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:xx-large;">nes</span><!-----</strong><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">mb</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:red;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">er </span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:blue;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">No.10</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!----- <br><br>.

yo this dude has Dru Gooden puttin serious cake up backin him....from the southside of the RICH CITY ....he just opened up for Lupe a month ago.. check his video out tell me what u think!![www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz7lLrZlTAc
*.prime !manIFRESHstations​
"We Do Not Wake Up Everyday And GET Fresh, But Rather Our Freshness Is A State Of Being That Was Pre-Determined By A Higher Power..."

THE HARDEST SLAP OF THE YEAR

Mistah FAB ft. Keak Da Sneak, Mac Mall and Yukmouth- In The Name Of Furl
THIS @#%$ @#%$ SLAPS

^^ EXCLUSIVE... i received the vinyl from thizz last week and this is @#%$ dope, one one the best songs this year

ok I dont usually do this, but does anybody know the song that goes something like
415 510 707 650 925 408 then I dont know the rest... its someone on thizz ent.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]eBAY[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Falcons 2-0!! Where are the Vick haters at now?

Back
Top Bottom