Bay Area Concert Thread : Venues, Show times/dates, sites to buy tickets.

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ Security plucking people off the top of the fence.
I think I'll pass.

380778-1.jpg

$5 advance TICKETS here:
http://vinylbattle.eventbrite.com/

ALL VINYL BATTLE

TRIPLE THREAT DJS
Apollo & Vinroc

vs.

OAKLAND FADERS
Platurn & Joe Quixx

HOSTED by Fran Boogie

Before becoming a trio, the Triple Threat DJs, comprising of legendary DJs Shortkut, Apollo and Vinroc, all but conquered their genre. They were introduced to the art form as youngsters through mobile DJing and evolved into world-renowned turntablists. Triple Threat represents the future of turntablism, precisely because they’ve been so instrumental to its storied past. Though they have championship-level skills at scratching and beat-juggling they also know how to rock a party, produce music and create original compositions with two turntables. They are not just djs, turntablists, producers, musicians or club djs, they encompass all aspects.
The crew has been around for a decade and has grown to be 8 members deep. Every single member–DJ Platurn, DJ Spair, DJ Mere, Joe Quixx, Ammbush, DJ Enki, DJ Zeph, and DJ Icewater– is at least 15 years deep in the DJ game, and each one showcases the diverse skills and musical knowledge that have become the Faders’ calling card. From glitzy clubs to grimy underground spots, radio shows to b-boy throwdowns, funk 45 nights and electro parties, the Faders cover all the bases.

images

Saturday July 16th N.O.R.E. live @ the Rockit Room

$15 Advance tickets @
http://noreinsf.eventbrite.com/

Tastemaker Live & Sean Healy present...

N.O.R.E.

Support:
KRYPTO

DJ Lando1 on the decks
hosted by Flossafee

21+, Doors at 8:00

Saturday, July 16, platinum recording artist and Hip-Hop and Reggaeton innovator, N.O.R.E aka Noriega (of Capone ‘N Noriega aka C.N.N.) returns to the Bay Area after an extended absence to rock San Francisco. With monster singles, Super Thug, Oye Mi Canto, Nothin, and Oh No as part of his catalogue, fans can expect N.O.R.E. to blow the roof off the Rockit Room.

NORE’s career exploded on the wave of futuristic bass heavy beats provided by the Neptunes as they became a beatmaking force in the music industry in the late 90s. After two certified platinum albums and a certified gold album, N.O.R.E.’s Puerto Rican roots helped him transition from New York street Hip-Hop to Reggaeton, a genre that some have credited him for bringing to the mainstream.

380778-1.jpg

$5 advance TICKETS here:
http://vinylbattle.eventbrite.com/

ALL VINYL BATTLE

TRIPLE THREAT DJS
Apollo & Vinroc

vs.

OAKLAND FADERS
Platurn & Joe Quixx

HOSTED by Fran Boogie

Before becoming a trio, the Triple Threat DJs, comprising of legendary DJs Shortkut, Apollo and Vinroc, all but conquered their genre. They were introduced to the art form as youngsters through mobile DJing and evolved into world-renowned turntablists. Triple Threat represents the future of turntablism, precisely because they’ve been so instrumental to its storied past. Though they have championship-level skills at scratching and beat-juggling they also know how to rock a party, produce music and create original compositions with two turntables. They are not just djs, turntablists, producers, musicians or club djs, they encompass all aspects.
The crew has been around for a decade and has grown to be 8 members deep. Every single member–DJ Platurn, DJ Spair, DJ Mere, Joe Quixx, Ammbush, DJ Enki, DJ Zeph, and DJ Icewater– is at least 15 years deep in the DJ game, and each one showcases the diverse skills and musical knowledge that have become the Faders’ calling card. From glitzy clubs to grimy underground spots, radio shows to b-boy throwdowns, funk 45 nights and electro parties, the Faders cover all the bases.

images

Saturday July 16th N.O.R.E. live @ the Rockit Room

$15 Advance tickets @
http://noreinsf.eventbrite.com/

Tastemaker Live & Sean Healy present...

N.O.R.E.

Support:
KRYPTO

DJ Lando1 on the decks
hosted by Flossafee

21+, Doors at 8:00

Saturday, July 16, platinum recording artist and Hip-Hop and Reggaeton innovator, N.O.R.E aka Noriega (of Capone ‘N Noriega aka C.N.N.) returns to the Bay Area after an extended absence to rock San Francisco. With monster singles, Super Thug, Oye Mi Canto, Nothin, and Oh No as part of his catalogue, fans can expect N.O.R.E. to blow the roof off the Rockit Room.

NORE’s career exploded on the wave of futuristic bass heavy beats provided by the Neptunes as they became a beatmaking force in the music industry in the late 90s. After two certified platinum albums and a certified gold album, N.O.R.E.’s Puerto Rican roots helped him transition from New York street Hip-Hop to Reggaeton, a genre that some have credited him for bringing to the mainstream.

fml...so sad i missed getting tickets for comedy jam. if anybody knows of anyone with extra tickets please hit me up!!

fml...so sad i missed getting tickets for comedy jam. if anybody knows of anyone with extra tickets please hit me up!!

911_1310372654.jpg

Man....my man Waka Flocka is finally coming to the Bay, but it's going to be swarming with little thugs.

911_1310372654.jpg

Man....my man Waka Flocka is finally coming to the Bay, but it's going to be swarming with little thugs.

Mezzanine
444 Jessie Street
San Francisco, CA
Wednesday August 31, 2011

Showtime: TBA
Ticket price: TBA
Tickets available on-line at: TBA
21+

freddie-gibbs-highline-ballroom-january-20-2010-photo-by-mel-d-cole.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mezzanine
444 Jessie Street
San Francisco, CA
Wednesday August 31, 2011

Showtime: TBA
Ticket price: TBA
Tickets available on-line at: TBA
21+

freddie-gibbs-highline-ballroom-january-20-2010-photo-by-mel-d-cole.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Catalyst Club in Santa Cruz
August 11 - Thursday

SNOOP DOGG
Ages 16+
$53 in advance/ $59 at the door
•••SPECIAL VIP PACKAGE - $350•••
Doors open 7PM/ Music starts 8PM

Catalyst Club in Santa Cruz
August 11 - Thursday

SNOOP DOGG
Ages 16+
$53 in advance/ $59 at the door
•••SPECIAL VIP PACKAGE - $350•••
Doors open 7PM/ Music starts 8PM

Saturday, October 15th
Empire of the Sun
Cut Copy
Death From Above 1979
Chromeo
Dizzee Rascal
Flying Lotus
Buraka Som Sistema
Battles
The Naked & Famous
YACHT
Shabazz Palaces
Aloe Blacc
Geographer

Sunday, October 16th
Death Cab For Cutie
Explosions in the Sky
Beach House
The Hold Steady
Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks
Friendly Fires
St. Vincent
The Head and The Heart
Wild Beasts
Warpaint
The Antlers
Thee Oh Sees
Weekend

treasure island

Saturday, October 15th
Empire of the Sun
Cut Copy
Death From Above 1979
Chromeo
Dizzee Rascal
Flying Lotus
Buraka Som Sistema
Battles
The Naked & Famous
YACHT
Shabazz Palaces
Aloe Blacc
Geographer

Sunday, October 16th
Death Cab For Cutie
Explosions in the Sky
Beach House
The Hold Steady
Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks
Friendly Fires
St. Vincent
The Head and The Heart
Wild Beasts
Warpaint
The Antlers
Thee Oh Sees
Weekend

treasure island

the_foreing_exchange_oakland.jpg

I've got 2 extra tix if anyone's interested.. 25.00 a piece. I saw 'em last year at YoshisSF and it was definitely one of the best live shows I've been to. PM me if interested 

the_foreing_exchange_oakland.jpg

I've got 2 extra tix if anyone's interested.. 25.00 a piece. I saw 'em last year at YoshisSF and it was definitely one of the best live shows I've been to. PM me if interested 

Back
Top Bottom