Bay Area Concert Thread : Venues, Show times/dates, sites to buy tickets.

^^^
NICE!

Got my eyes on 109. Waiting for my homegirl
mad.gif

Trying to buy some extras and they aint offering any of those center sections anymore
mad.gif

^^^
NICE!

Got my eyes on 109. Waiting for my homegirl
mad.gif

Trying to buy some extras and they aint offering any of those center sections anymore
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

^Saw lots of Norcal heads in the WTT thread. Myself & gswarriorz will be present. Mini Norcal Summit
nerd.gif
I too will be present, with a couple of newer Nters.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

^Saw lots of Norcal heads in the WTT thread. Myself & gswarriorz will be present. Mini Norcal Summit
nerd.gif
I too will be present, with a couple of newer Nters.

this is my first concert, can you guys tell me whats better?
being closer to the stage but facing sideways sort of like sections 114-116 and 128-102 or be further away and facing it like 109-107?
Thanks, hoping this is a good first concert.

being closer to the stage but facing sideways sort of like sections 114-116 and 128-102 or be further away and facing it like 109-107?

^^^
Ill see you there man. Have you got tickets yet?

Ill have a few sets, not sure what seats ill be in just yet.

The sections I like are being able to see the whole stage.  Sections 104-112, 204-212.

I hate floor seats and being too low. If I was going to sit on the sides I would rather be on the upper level 201-203, 213-215.

^^^
Ill see you there man. Have you got tickets yet?

Ill have a few sets, not sure what seats ill be in just yet.

The sections I like are being able to see the whole stage.  Sections 104-112, 204-212.

I hate floor seats and being too low. If I was going to sit on the sides I would rather be on the upper level 201-203, 213-215.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I've always been a side dude....but this will be my first time facing it (section 107)

heres a vid i have:

Sideways is cool and i never had a problem with it, but i think facing the stage will enable you to see the whole stage instead of from an angle

I've always been a side dude....but this will be my first time facing it (section 107)

heres a vid i have:

Sideways is cool and i never had a problem with it, but i think facing the stage will enable you to see the whole stage instead of from an angle

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

yea, I'm leaning more towards section 107 or 109, I think those are facing it. 

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

yea, I'm leaning more towards section 107 or 109, I think those are facing it. 

Was able to grab a couple of those $56 tix in section 212. Everything else was too rich for my blood.

Was able to grab a couple of those $56 tix in section 212. Everything else was too rich for my blood.

^^^^That absolutely sucks! I had a $100 gift card for Yoshi's and there were just no good performers coming through in the summer and spent it on their horrible Japanese food. If I would have known KRS was coming, I would have definitely gone to that.

^^^^That absolutely sucks! I had a $100 gift card for Yoshi's and there were just no good performers coming through in the summer and spent it on their horrible Japanese food. If I would have known KRS was coming, I would have definitely gone to that.

Questions for folks that have been to the Shoreline Amphitheater. I know you can bring chairs and blankets if you are sitting on the lawn but can you also bring food in too? I swear the last time I went to Comedy Jam, I saw people with sandwiches from home.

Questions for folks that have been to the Shoreline Amphitheater. I know you can bring chairs and blankets if you are sitting on the lawn but can you also bring food in too? I swear the last time I went to Comedy Jam, I saw people with sandwiches from home.

Some more:

Machine Gun Kelly
1997116429-1.jpg

Wed, August 24, 2011
Doors: 8:00 pm / Show: 9:00 pm
The New Parish
Oakland, CA
$15.00
http://www.ticketfly.com/event/54813/

Jean Grae, with Mr. Len
31-atlg.jpg

The Cake or Death Pre-Release Tour
Wed, September 7, 2011
Doors: 8:00 pm / Show: 9:00 pm
The New Parish
Oakland, CA
$15.00 - $18.00
http://www.ticketfly.com/event/58883/

AND FINALLY! Get to see Jeezy perform without having to go to some Summer Jam concert or some large venue. This is going to be sick!

jeezyweb500.jpg

Mezzanine
444 Jessie Street @ Mint
San Francisco, California 94103
21+ Doors @ 9:00
http://jeezymezz.eventbrite.com/

Back
Top Bottom