BAY AREA ART appreciation post

Originally Posted by rockforlight

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

haha, my boy hufer always complain about us bay cats slashin his #@@% before he even gets back to LA

NBC gets no love in the bay?
I'm not sure....maybe he just had a few bad experiences... tank has nothin but good things to say about his trips

haha, my boy hufer always complain about us bay cats slashin his #@@% before he even gets back to LA

I'm not sure....maybe he just had a few bad experiences... tank has nothin but good things to say about his trips

Tank
pimp.gif
  Best writer to come out of Lynwood in a minute.  He has landmark bombs rocking all city
pimp.gif

Tank
pimp.gif
  Best writer to come out of Lynwood in a minute.  He has landmark bombs rocking all city
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TiDE619

What up Fongstarr.. I remember we were doing the NT "graffiti" battle where everyone sketches the same word. You still sketching?

Man that was a while ago. Naw man....I haven't written anything really in a long time. I still like graff but don't have any interest in doing it no more. Maybe we need to relive that post again. See what kind of talent is on NT.

Originally Posted by TiDE619

What up Fongstarr.. I remember we were doing the NT "graffiti" battle where everyone sketches the same word. You still sketching?

Man that was a while ago. Naw man....I haven't written anything really in a long time. I still like graff but don't have any interest in doing it no more. Maybe we need to relive that post again. See what kind of talent is on NT.

FYI fellas, There will be a open reception entitled "Yellow is the new Black" on January 21 (6pm-1030pm) at Aristocrats boutique in San Jose's Japantown, where Girafa's work will be on exhibit.

FYI fellas, There will be a open reception entitled "Yellow is the new Black" on January 21 (6pm-1030pm) at Aristocrats boutique in San Jose's Japantown, where Girafa's work will be on exhibit.

heres a mural right off the freeway in SF, i was in a car and took it with my phone.

and heres a ive seen in Berkeley, i also use it as my background photo for my phone
its not really art, but i thought it was pretty cool

heres a mural right off the freeway in SF, i was in a car and took it with my phone.

and heres a ive seen in Berkeley, i also use it as my background photo for my phone
its not really art, but i thought it was pretty cool

Back
Top Bottom