BAY AREA ART appreciation post

more please 
smokin.gif

That probably is Banksy. he came to the Bay Area last year and did some work all around the city. There is even a stencil in Chinatown and someone put up a plexiglass cover over it so no one else could mess it up. I thought that was dope that someone was preserving street art.

One more:

full-house-7.jpg

That probably is Banksy. he came to the Bay Area last year and did some work all around the city. There is even a stencil in Chinatown and someone put up a plexiglass cover over it so no one else could mess it up. I thought that was dope that someone was preserving street art.

One more:

full-house-7.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

One more:

full-house-7.jpg
now this is amazing to me.  I would love to visit the bay area and find these places one day.

One more:

full-house-7.jpg
now this is amazing to me.  I would love to visit the bay area and find these places one day.

For anyone in the Bay that wants to see that in the flesh....it's on Turk and Gough street. It's dope that no one messes with that piece also.

87917801.png

For anyone in the Bay that wants to see that in the flesh....it's on Turk and Gough street. It's dope that no one messes with that piece also.

87917801.png

as no one should. that piece is dope.

hoping to make it to the bay this year
smokin.gif

as no one should. that piece is dope.

hoping to make it to the bay this year
smokin.gif

Some really wonderful stuff here. If I ever have an influx of cash, I'd love to open up a factory or something for talented street artists.

Some really wonderful stuff here. If I ever have an influx of cash, I'd love to open up a factory or something for talented street artists.

haha, my boy hufer always complain about us bay cats slashin his #@@% before he even gets back to LA

Back
Top Bottom