Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

I'm sick of people who play rush and don't arm the M-COM, 
mad.gif
mad.gif
. It gets me so heated, smh. But on the hand, guided missile + thermal optics with the tanks are money! I had a game where i went 18-2 with just tanks alone, 
laugh.gif
. But they need to nerf those damn Bolt/Frog cannons, 
30t6p3b.gif
. They're so damn powerful it's ridiculous. 

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

I'm sick of people who play rush and don't arm the M-COM
mad.gif
mad.gif
. It gets me so heated, smh. But on the hand, guided missile + thermal optics with the tanks are money! I had a game where i went 18-2 with just tanks alone, 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
this. went like 10-21 one match just arming the damn thing...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
QFT. some games I have like 8 dudes in the back sniping and mortaring while 2-4 of us are trying to get the M-COMM. Like seriously what the hell kinda *%!! is that. They need to get their !*#*$ up and help us get the M-COMM  they aint doing *$$$ for the team trying to rack kills up with the mortar in the back or sniping when youre the offensive team. Sometimes I'll be swearing at the TV non stop when my team mates aren't following the objective.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Had a good bunch of games tonight, running with JPTHE3 and relld05 against Christmas noobs and Campers 'R Us. JPTHE3 putting in work as usual, with me just trolling dudes while I unlock some of the B2K guns.
laugh.gif
TDM in BF3 now sucks as well... a ton of camping going on these days.
30t6p3b.gif
Lost by 2 in the last match at Damavand Peak. All of the enemies were in the corners of the map, at least 100 yards away.
indifferent.gif

Rush is crazy... Like 2-3 people arming, while everyone else sniping. $#@?

too much camping not enough teamwork. I haven't been using my mic cuz no one cares to communicate on a game that would be soooo much better if people didn't worry about the numbers

Haven't had a good game in a few days... I'll be on tonight , get at me

Psn : premium718

^ I mean not everyone is like that in Rush games. There are some  intense good rush games too like trying to get the M-COMM and having only 1 or 2 tickets/lives left and you're team actually pull it off 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

So if anyone is checking out this thread and interested in getting this game, its a good game, disregard my negative posts
laugh.gif
lol

i can't play rush unless i have at least 3 people with mics in my squad. otherwise i get too frustrated with folks not helping with m-coms. dying at the m-com then having to spawn 400 miles away on the  sniper/mortar guy back at base
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

playing noobs got me so many points today
pimp.gif

I've been trolling as of late. Running around with c4, shotties, repair tools.
laugh.gif

Miss my crew though.
frown.gif

Yeah I troll sometimes as well
laugh.gif
. Setting up traps etc
These call of duty cats that try and play this game are too much 
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Last night in one round I armed 5 by myself. I basically won the match single handedly 

I'm sick of people who play rush and don't arm the M-COM, 
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
. But they need to nerf those damn Bolt/Frog cannons
30t6p3b.gif

Jet vs Jet, the Conquest cannons are more powerful than their Rush counterparts. In Conquest, the jet cannons are weak against ground units, while in Rush, they rip them apart. 
I think they balanced it well. You don't have afterburners in rush, and the battlefield is smaller, so you can be targeted more easily. The trade-off is that you can do more damage to ground troops. I played a match the other day where I got taken down after I pissed the other team off. I had 4 or 5 guys shooting stingers at me and ended up w/ 27-1 cause half the other team left. I also played a match played against a clan w/ a pretty good jet pilot, and I was pretty much occupied w/ him the whole match. After I killed him, I killed his clan-mates in the tank, and then they'd both start targeting me w/ stingers. Getting targeted w/ a half decent jet pilot in the air and a coordinated stinger attack from below is a one way ticket to respawn-ville. Either way, if the other team makes it a point to destroy your vehicle, you'll probably die 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Yeah, all i use is Air Radar.
Ive never used Guided Missiles. Theyre hot garbo. I use Rocket Pods. One good strafe run on a tank and you get a Disable + Switching over to your main gun and try to finish it off..

If its still up, comeback around and get another set of rockets into it and you should get the kill(s)/destroy.

But i usually fly Hornets/Flankers so the cannon is pretty weak against tanks. But if you fly the Frog/Bolt .. One good set of rockets into a tank . Switch over to the cannon. Its Ez Mode with that thing. That cannon does SOOOO MUCH work... You dont even need Rocket Pods .. One good run with the cannons and you get the kill...

Plus Rocket Pods you have the ability to take out buildings and infantry and just free fire that +%$.

And yeah, i thought i was the only one that happened too. I was PISSED when i had two matches of back to back decent A10 games but got NO Credit for it. It didnt get credit for A10 kills or count towards my overall Jet score. I was HEATED! They need to fix that +@@! asap....

The main reason I use guided missiles is to get a better view of the battlefield. It doesn't hit tanks 90 percent of the time, so it's pretty useless in that regard. It's useful for killing enemy mortar troops/MAVs/destroying equipment (when it hits; half the time it doesn't lock) and to tag enemy units (no one ever bothers to mark the enemy tanks). It's also pretty effective against jeeps and buggys, especially when they're loaded w/ c4
laugh.gif
 I find the main gun is good enough to kill infantry (after that patch though 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
). Killing three dudes w/ the gun on a single fly-by 
sick.gif
. In CQ it's a different story; might as well use a slingshot and rocks against tanks instead of that pea shooter cannon 
laugh.gif

I'll probably start using rocket pods again b/c I got a new monitor. I had a tiny 17" monitor, so the guided missile was so useful to see what was going on, but less so now that I bought this 24" beast and can see everything on the field. 

And they really need to fix that stat tracking. Getting my first engineering service star in a jet just makes no damn sense 

Just got off a 60k+ ticket server (due to BF3 crashing...)

Pretty fun annoying the jets/helis with the stationary AA. Took out like 10 air vehicles
laugh.gif

Unlocked C4 few days ago and finally decided to use it yesterday and troll... 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
It relieves the stress out the game and makes it soo fun haha throwing C4 around the enemy snipers/mortars/campers/MAV bot drivers and running away and then BOOM!
devil.gif

such a rewarding feeling getting away with a C4 kill too lol especially tanks

I also unlocked the FAMAS today. Man I was killing with that thing in TDM for a bit. One game I was 30-5 kdr

Been playing campaign off and on, and damn I'm horrible. I'm getting blasted on normal.
There is no way I'm going online with you beasts
laugh.gif
.~

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Been playing campaign off and on, and damn I'm horrible. I'm getting blasted on normal.
laugh.gif
.~
Just squad up with us and you'll manage... most of the time.
laugh.gif
You'll get up to speed soon enough. You on PS3?
Another good set of games of Rush with JPTHE3 and relld05. Our team was wack for a while (not objective-oriented), but we managed to build another string of wins. Couldn't keep my aircraft up in the air tonight. 
sick.gif
 Apparently, you can get aircraft stuck in trees now. Sorry about that, guys. 
embarassed.gif

You guys are right, though. The A-10's cannon is a beast! Easily twice as powerful as the F-18/SU-35's. Managed to disable several vehicles and kill enemies with a few strafe runs. 
smokin.gif

**Also ran with another (assumed NTer) Tygrys23. A Polish dude, I think. Dude was beasting, too. But he jumped to the other team.
30t6p3b.gif
Show yourself!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

SPIDERMACHINE916, where you at?!
nerd.gif
 Oh, and yallayalla... haven't added you yet. Need to delete some randoms on my PS3 friends list first.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]EDIT: By the way, I wish that y'all had working mics. Feels lonely to be the only one talking. 
ohwell.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

laugh.gif
.~
Just squad up with us and you'll manage... most of the time.
laugh.gif
You'll get up to speed soon enough. You on PS3?
Another good set of games of Rush with JPTHE3 and relld05. Our team was wack for a while (not objective-oriented), but we managed to build another string of wins. Couldn't keep my aircraft up in the air tonight. 
sick.gif
 Apparently, you can get aircraft stuck in trees now. Sorry about that, guys. 
embarassed.gif

You guys are right, though. The A-10's cannon is a beast! Easily twice as powerful as the F-18/SU-35's. Managed to disable several vehicles and kill enemies with a few strafe runs. 
smokin.gif

**Also ran with another (assumed NTer) Tygrys23. A Polish dude, I think. Dude was beasting, too. But he jumped to the other team.
30t6p3b.gif
Show yourself!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

SPIDERMACHINE916, where you at?!
nerd.gif
 Oh, and yallayalla... haven't added you yet. Need to delete some randoms on my PS3 friends list first.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]EDIT: By the way, I wish that y'all had working mics. Feels lonely to be the only one talking. 
ohwell.gif
[/font]

good run man, I couldnt finish off a tank in a jet to save my LIFE tho, I got 5 disables one match lol

I was pissed my mic wouldnt work tho, that was the first time I ran into that VOIP issue smh

Oh yea, I heard you asking if anybody had a javelin too, I had one but ive been trying to work on that assignment where you need 50 unguided rocket kills, takin me forever lol

Im gonna add more NTers as I see them when I get on again

my bad man, had a headache last night
frown.gif
sorry too Yalla didn't add you yet
i will though tonight that's for sure
devil.gif
i still want the taste of christmas noobs, before JPTHE3 makes em quit the game
laugh.gif

Stingers are a joke in this game, I cant even take out a helicopter because the stinger does barely any damage or because the flares. Any good ways to take out choppers? They nerfed the stingers too much i think.

Originally Posted by BaldGrill

i can't play rush unless i have at least 3 people with mics in my squad. otherwise i get too frustrated with folks not helping with m-coms. dying at the m-com then having to spawn 400 miles away on the  sniper/mortar guy back at base
mad.gif

this. my attention span only allows me to play TDM n the map selection is
sick.gif

i play conquest for 10 min atta time when i wanna play snipefest 2011
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

my bad man, had a headache last night
frown.gif
sorry too Yalla didn't add you yet
i will though tonight that's for sure
devil.gif
i still want the taste of christmas noobs, before JPTHE3 makes em quit the game