Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Just picked this game up for ps3 
giving the campaign a few hours so I can get the controls down

add me "thr3stax"

^ will add you up later, just need to clear out space on my PSN friends list.

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Just picked this game up for ps3 
giving the campaign a few hours so I can get the controls down

add me "thr3stax"
Check out the NT BF3 PS3 Battlelog Platoon, so you can have NTers to run with. Game's much better running with a squad.

When the noobs are on your team & when you join a game and it just ends & u get a lose for doing NOTHING.
1234931504682.jpg

^ the only reason you get onto tht specific server is when most of the team you joined in rage quitted already
mad.gif

That's happen to me a lot of times where I joined the game and my whole team sucks
like in team deathmatch people with 3 kills 13 deaths
or in rush where EVERYBODY in the team doesn't guard the mcomm's and just go outside the base leaving the base open for anyone to sneak in
etc.

the worst is you JUST JOINED a game and then you automatically lost.

PC users , bought 16 GB mem , use it as RAMDISK for BF3 , loads 20 seconds faster than SSD drive, first one in all multiplayer games 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rell

Just sent my app in for the PS3 NT Platoon: Relld05
Saw and approved your application. 
smokin.gif

Wow, the PS3 Platoon already has 32 players. Haven't run with most, though. 
laugh.gif
 Add each other up! Add me too! PSN ID / Origin ID: zk1mpls

That RAM DISK thing sounds interesting. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
just create a drive using your RAM , avg spead is 5,000 MB per sec , my SSD ave is 450 , an my storage drives are 95 mb per second 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Im really starting to hate the SOFLAM + Javelin combo... There is absolutely NO COUNTER TO IT...
30t6p3b.gif
SOFLAM and Javelin + MAA = it's a wrap for aircraft. Stingers still suck, though. 

Originally Posted by sladewilson

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
just create a drive using your RAM , avg spead is 5,000 MB per sec , my SSD ave is 450 , an my storage drives are 95 mb per second 
roll.gif
Wow.
eek.gif
Only have 8GB RAM currently, though. 
ohwell.gif

Did a quick skim about RAM disks... seems like the files on there are gone when you reboot/power off your PC.
ohwell.gif

Did a quick skim about RAM disks... seems like the files on there are gone when you reboot/power off your PC.
ohwell.gif
depends on how you configure it , you can configure it to boot from ramdisk, dont use the free ramdisk software  , download the most expensive one it has a lot of features  and get 8gb more memory

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

playing noobs got me so many points today
pimp.gif

I've been trolling as of late. Running around with c4, shotties, repair tools.
laugh.gif

Miss my crew though.
frown.gif

Im really starting to hate the SOFLAM + Javelin combo... There is absolutely NO COUNTER TO IT...
30t6p3b.gif

Yep. You don't even get a warning. 
If you use Air Radar, you can see enemy equipment on the map, so you can fly more carefully knowing that there is an enemy SOFLAM. What sucks is, if you know there is one, Guided missiles take it out maybe 10 percent of the time. Today I shot at least 5 guided missiles at a SOFLAM and not a single one destroyed it. 

Weird thing is, my Thunderbolt kills are now contributing to whatever class I currently am. I've been at 153 kills with the Thunderbolt for about 2 weeks. All the points I get go towards leveling up Engineering 
laugh.gif

wow....I was just stuck in a squad on SQDM where the highest level under me was a 4.....my team was running around like chickens with their heads cut off

Originally Posted by tml09

30t6p3b.gif

Yep. You don't even get a warning. 
If you use Air Radar, you can see enemy equipment on the map, so you can fly more carefully knowing that there is an enemy SOFLAM. What sucks is, if you know there is one, Guided missiles take it out maybe 10 percent of the time. Today I shot at least 5 guided missiles at a SOFLAM and not a single one destroyed it. 

Weird thing is, my Thunderbolt kills are now contributing to whatever class I currently am. I've been at 153 kills with the Thunderbolt for about 2 weeks. All the points I get go towards leveling up Engineering 
laugh.gif

Yeah, all i use is Air Radar.
Ive never used Guided Missiles. Theyre hot garbo. I use Rocket Pods. One good strafe run on a tank and you get a Disable + Switching over to your main gun and try to finish it off..

If its still up, comeback around and get another set of rockets into it and you should get the kill(s)/destroy.

But i usually fly Hornets/Flankers so the cannon is pretty weak against tanks. But if you fly the Frog/Bolt .. One good set of rockets into a tank . Switch over to the cannon. Its Ez Mode with that thing. That cannon does SOOOO MUCH work... You dont even need Rocket Pods .. One good run with the cannons and you get the kill...

Plus Rocket Pods you have the ability to take out buildings and infantry and just free fire that +%$.

And yeah, i thought i was the only one that happened too. I was PISSED when i had two matches of back to back decent A10 games but got NO Credit for it. It didnt get credit for A10 kills or count towards my overall Jet score. I was HEATED! They need to fix that +@@! asap....

Back
Top Bottom