Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

They said theyve tweaked the map & placement of Mcoms so we'll see i guess
Man i can no longer play BC2. Im not trying to come off as a BF vet cause im not but man nothing but low ranks coming over from cod already playing the game like %#%!. Dudes running around QuickScoping and Saigas/USAS12s & sitting in corners or in bushes with their 4x Scope AR not flinching ... Like GTHO NAOOOWWWWWW 
indifferent.gif
 I think i went 44-21 and we lost on the last Mcom on Valparaiso... I had to turn it off... I have never touched a fully auto shotgun .. I think i have a max amount of like 20kills for both. Quickscoping is fine. But i can already tell these Trickshotters from cod are going to come on in on some stupid %%@$.. So im glad they nerfed the snipers in BF3. But man thats what worries me for BF3.. Dudes from CoD. I know there are CoD players out there who dont play like that and actually play the game like its meant to be played but man lets be real here ...
30t6p3b.gif

Problem is with people hiding in bushes hahaha and then the attackers most of them cant drive the armored vehicle so they never advance past the first mcoms    then the subways more campers an then the spawn system

Battlefield 3 Sole Western Winner at TGS Future Game Awards

TGS 2011 attendees give DICE's contender the thumbs up.

Australia, September 20, 2011

by Luke Reilly
IGN AU

LATEST IMAGES
View all 50 images »

LATEST VIDEOS
View all 15 videos »

Only one Western game managed to snare a Future Game Award at this year's Tokyo Game Show: Battlefield 3.

The Future Game Awards are part of a series of awards ceremonies put on by Japan's Computer Entertainment Supplier's Association (CESA). Unlike the show's other awards, the Future Awards are voted on by show attendees. Eligible games must not yet be on sale and must either be displayed or announced at TGS.

Out of the vast number of titles at the show a total of 11 games received a Future Game Award. DICE's Battlefield 3 was the sole foreign-developed game to win one. Other winners included Asura's Wrath, Dragon's Dogma, Binary Domain and Final Fantasy XIII-2, reports MCV (via Andriasang).

2011 marks the second year for the Future Game Awards. In 2010 no Western games were among the winners.

•More Xbox 360 News
•Latest Xbox 360 News, Reviews, and Videos

I saw it on there also. I just never knew if it was confirmed legit. Has it? 

And are you on there too now Zk?
nerd.gif
If u click into enough threads ull probably see me in em
laugh.gif
I swear, i get into arguments everyday. I be LOLing so hard cause im like the rational troll
laugh.gif
and dudes get so mad! lol

Nah, I just lurk. EA UK forums seem to be the only ones quite active in discussing Battlefield 3. I do have to say that trolls there are quite funny and entertaining.
laugh.gif

I just find it annoying that almost every other post you see over there has "lalalalala" (i think that's censoring... Couldve used **** (just sayin)).

Oh yeah.. they're on it when it comes to BF3
laugh.gif
but that's why I'm there so its all good lol

But Yeah they can be funny but a lot of the users in there are crazy annoying. Like they're full blown ginas
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif

And its funny u said that cause I use to hate that %$#+. I even put it in my sig that its corny as fu-- lol

You get use to it though.. slightly. Its still corny though

^ good looks, December.
pimp.gif
I'll be on on both PS3 and PC, then.

I think my PC can handle it... BFBC2 runs at 90-100 FPS on High currently. Just need to reacquaint myself with the PC. So many damn buttons!
laugh.gif
Although I find it quicker to aim and change weapons.

Tell me about it bro.. I'm still getting used to it
laugh.gif

My dude slade is the truth though in bc2
30t6p3b.gif
carrying me

Originally Posted by Carver

Tell me about it bro.. I'm still getting used to it
laugh.gif

My dude slade is the truth though in bc2
30t6p3b.gif
carrying me
na you put in work too always in top 5 on leaderboards

I'm actually finding a way to make the DS3 compatible with the game on PC.
laugh.gif
Anyway, we got like a month to practice, so I hope we're decent by then. *shrugs*

laugh.gif
I remember when I first started playing.. I wanted to play with my 360 controller, but couldn't because I wanted to become a boss with the keyboard/mouse since I'm here full time now.. no more console
laugh.gif
only thing I'll play on my 360 is Forza 4 most likely

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

I'm actually finding a way to make the DS3 compatible with the game on PC.
laugh.gif
Anyway, we got like a month to practice, so I hope we're decent by then. *shrugs*

You're choosing the worst possible controller for shooters over mouse and keyboard. You probably won't be decent.

^Yeah, I probably won't.
laugh.gif
Maybe for 2K12 and FIFA12 with the DS3
then.

I meant I hope I'll be decent with a mouse and keyboard by then.

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

so i need the LE version of MoH to get the beta

grin.gif
No thiggy.
You only needed that if you were planning on getting into the 48hr closed beta on the 27th. After those 48hrs (or 2 days) youll be able to play & download the beta along with everyone on the 29th. So youre straight. You dont need anything for the 29th. All you needed do is go to the XBL Marketplace and download it. 

Basically. Yes.

Youre starting off with default everything. But there is no cap on what you can unlock and use.

All your stats will be restarted & reset once the full game releases though, so yeah...

Back
Top Bottom