Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

^ Incidentally, that happened at Wake Island.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^ Incidentally, that happened at Wake Island.
ohwell.gif
usually they play on 1000 ticket metro servers where they can get their 1000 - 0 score using spawn beacons , or ammo box or defib

Seriously I loved sniping at the old bf2bc. But I cant snipe in this game I just can't. I actually have a 75% or higher accuracy as a sniper in BF2. I'm more jelly that y'all bastard hitting 1000m+.

In another note. I like playing team death match first to warm up before I play conquest with the boys. Matter of fact my w/L and k/d is going up because of TDM

Reichd3rd is the GT

^ yup. I've been victimised of that during the Beta... with medkits and radio beacons.

they have some new hack now that people use where they just see you on the map and your dead, some guys in jets go 300 - 0 , you get killed even in  a tank , alot of people unlockin everything in tanks an jets now, if you check their profile some have 10,000 kills with no weapons 

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Seriously I loved sniping at the old bf2bc. But I cant snipe in this game I just can't. I actually have a 75% or higher accuracy as a sniper in BF2. I'm more jelly that y'all bastard hitting 1000m+.

In another note. I like playing team death match first to warm up before I play conquest with the boys. Matter of fact my w/L and k/d is going up because of TDM

Reichd3rd is the GT
BC2 Sniping is much easier. And sniper rounds back then are much more certain to get those one-hit kills BF3 unfortunately lacks. But I think sniper rifles will get the buff treatment in the next patch, so that is welcome.
smokin.gif

Man, me and SPIDERMACHINE916 just got on the wrong side of a bunch of Conquest Assault matches right now against a bunch of high-level dudes. It got real ugly, real fast. Tickets got gobbled up in an instant, if we didn't stop the bleeding. W/L went down from 2.03 to 1.99 in just four rounds.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

We dropped three rounds and won the last one. We would've gotten the first round I hopped onto if I didn't go in cold -kept dying as I spawned (went 3-11 for that round). That loss was singlehandedly my fault.
embarassed.gif
  In the succeeding round, jet flying was a mess. Couldn't disable the enemy jets no matter how long I stay behind his six o'clock position. Tried going low for a strafe run against a tank, but my jet ended up landing right behind it! 
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
 Finished it off with an RPG, though. And you always gotta inadvertently hit a random pole each round. 
eyes.gif

I got to redeem myself in our last match, though!
laugh.gif
880 SPM, with the round ending in 8 minutes. Good teamwork works wonders.
smokin.gif

Got to get back to that winning habit tomorrow, but for the meantime, I'm hopping on BF3 PC so my PC profile can catch up to my PS3 profile.

Got 5 headshots past 896m in one round on Wake Island. My best so far is 914m. Gonna reach that 1000m barrier sooner or later.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

6689839963_569eb36e84_b.jpg

Funny thing was, when the match dragged on, (1200 ticket Conquest Assault server
sick.gif
) most guys on both sides got bored (including myself) and just started sniping each other across the map.
laugh.gif

Then some smart-#@# with a tank decided to shoot tank rounds at us and spoil the fun. My teammates then stopped capping flags and we eventually lose the match even after having a 250-kill lead midway through the round. They got carried away with the sniping and didn't finish the job.
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

tongue.gif

Got 5 headshots past 896m in one round on Wake Island. My best so far is 914m. Gonna reach that 1000m barrier sooner or later.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

6689839963_569eb36e84_b.jpg

Funny thing was, when the match dragged on, (1200 ticket Conquest Assault server
sick.gif
) most guys on both sides got bored (including myself) and just started sniping each other across the map.
laugh.gif

Then some smart-#@# with a tank decided to shoot tank rounds at us and spoil the fun. My teammates then stopped capping flags and we eventually lose the match even after having a 250-kill lead midway through the round. They got carried away with the sniping and didn't finish the job.
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

I hate when that happens. I feel like tanks can spot people so easily. Its unfair when you are really well hidden but still get destroyed by a tank!
Nice kill though at that range. Youll break the 1000 mark in no time dude.

Oh, 
sick.gif
sick.gif
 at the round duration!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yo... was the drunk cat runnin with us last night NT?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]finally gettin steady run in, missed me some BF3. clearly rusty though. [/color]

Ran a bunch of really fun TDM rounds with xnil21x/mp3911 on BF3 PC just now. Dude went 71-31 during the last round.
pimp.gif
I think I died 61 times in one TDM round.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Server was a little laggy on my end, but still overall playable. Picking on Mortar Guy
roll.gif

Anybody on BF3 PS3 up for a run? Firing it up in just a bit.
nerd.gif

Ran a bunch of really fun TDM rounds with xnil21x/mp3911 on BF3 PC just now. Dude went 71-31 during the last round.
pimp.gif
I think I died 61 times in one TDM round.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Server was a little laggy on my end, but still overall playable. Picking on Mortar Guy
roll.gif

Anybody on BF3 PS3 up for a run? Firing it up in just a bit.
nerd.gif

That mortar dude was just trying to get his B2K LMG
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Games were fun as hell though. That PDW-R is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Yeah... didn't realize it at first. I thought to myself, why the #$%* is this guy out in the open at the corner of the map for? I think I knifed him once or twice that round.
laugh.gif
Could've helped him out if he asked, though.

The first B2K LMG is wack, though. But it's worth getting to get to the MG36.
smokin.gif
Yup, that PDW-R is nice, too. But it's too slow for me for TDM.
EDIT: Scratch that... not hopping on BF3 PS3. Laker game in a few. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

i got murdered on the jets my last game. its like nba players vs high school JV team.

i lost all confidence.

30t6p3b.gif

Do you guys suggest i get this game? i got mw3 and prestiged and am bored of it. Will this game hold my interest?

^^^look at some of the videos we posted in the last 10 pages, if you don't seem to feel that you still won't like this game then don't get it
ohwell.gif

and as for prestiging you got 100 levels to go through at 230K points per level
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

try to beat that anytime soon.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroJoe

Do you guys suggest i get this game? i got mw3 and prestiged and am bored of it. Will this game hold my interest?
Yup. Everything takes a while to master... especially the vehicles. The scoring system rewards team play for sure. You need to help out your team in any way you can so you can rack up those points.

Had a little off night tonight. Conquest was a bit frustrating, where matches usually ended really lopsided for the night.
sick.gif

Hopping on to a pretty bad team baserape for the first Conquest round with SPIDERMACHINE916. Simply put, we got smoked. We managed to get back a couple of wins soon after. Then he called it a night.

Then I hopped on Conquest with JPTHE3 and j2sagnirb. Our teammates were still pretty bad. Nobody else on our squad PTFO, so me and JPTHE3 decided to hop on Rush instead. j2sagnirb/yallayalla went offline. We were a bit more productive there.

Managed to pull off a string of 4 consecutive wins, with the last one at Wake Island being a little frustrating since the other team's AH1-Z Viper (which our MAA guy didn't care about
indifferent.gif
) pilot went on a rampage. Eventually they got our Tunguska MAA Tank as well.
sick.gif

The round went up to the final MCOM -could've been done at the first set, to be honest. Nobody just defused the objective. I think I died around 26-27 times that round disarming the M-COMs and trying to take out the Viper, the Tunguska, and the AMTRAC.
ohwell.gif

So in 10 rounds: 6W-4L. My W/L ratio is still intact.
laugh.gif

dude... last night was horrible
sick.gif
nothing but loses, and the other players on the other team were just better than me
ohwell.gif
one was ranked 62, another 37, and the other 50...
and i had 1 or 2 colonels on my side and nothing but noobs
mad.gif

it was just not my night.
30t6p3b.gif

BUT hopefully tonight is...
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom