Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

DYING!�
laugh.gif
I've done the landing on the airstrip and gun 'em down thing... haven't done the roadkill yet, though. Something new to try later.
laugh.gif

Haven't been playing heavily in the past few days... been busy overclocking my CPU and GPU to increase performance. CPU's starting to extend its legs (4.6GHz and rising; upping it to 5GHz in a couple of weeks' time). Unfortuantely, I think my GPU is plateauing already; crashing whenever I benchmark a higher clock at an increased voltage.
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21
Lookin good!

imo I hope they don't nerf the M320 though. I don't use it as my main weapon but there's a lot of situations where it came in real handy
I love the M320 the way it is. Nothing like an enemy running from a firefight to find cover then launching that frag to finish them off.

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

Yes, M416/M320 combo is crucial for me on maps like Siene. It's so useful for taking out snipers in buildings
I'm usually an RPG-7 guy when I want to take out snipers far away. Especially when the russian side gets spawn raped in Metro Conquest 64. Happens once in a while.
ohwell.gif
The M320 seems fine as it is.

just got my longest head shot of all time on firestorm. I was in a back and forth with 2 other snipers. They never killed me but I got 3 kills around this distance, but this was my longest!
2m5ld9c.jpg

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Good to hear updates on the next patch... and the DLCs.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Sad that there is no mention of PC VOIP. PS3 VOIP kinda needs work... you got guys with headsets not working in the game.
ohwell.gif
Commorose 2.0 is hopefully much more useful.
normally i hear ppl choppy and they hear me choppy, and sometimes it works perfect
ohwell.gif

wish they would fix this
i'm happy that they are nerfing the m320, i fraking hate that gun
mad.gif
mad.gif

I hope they bring back Port Valdez. That was my favorite map in BC2. I wouldn't mind Arica Harbor either 
happy.gif

Finally got my Jet Service Star 10
pimp.gif
That same match I was playing in Caspian Border defending, I counted 5 stinger missiles after me. Within the span of 10 seconds, I dodged two that were really close, used flares to get rid of the third, and then I get hit twice. I ended up w/ 9 percent health
pimp.gif
Is there any way to kill AA guns, short of C4? All I see on YT is C4. The jet's gun does nothing, the guided missiles don't lock, rocket pods don't hit, etc. They're not really a threat, they just annoy the bejeezus out of me.

also, just found out that i'm ranked top 10 in "skill" on xbox. what does that even mean 
roll.gif

I think the M320 GL needs to be like BC2...

The 320GL in BF3 is way too good.I hate dying to them #*$$+...

The Blast Radius/Splash damage is way too big...

In BC2. U used it to break down cover and finish off people and every so often get a instakill but in BF3 the M320 could easily pull u off doubles and triples..

Thats me.. If they tone down the Spalsh Damage/Blast Radius.. Im happy...

I never use it. Except to unlock the L85. Thats it ... I rather have dat hellffff (Health)
pimp.gif

Also. Ps3 VOIP cant be fixed due to it having to do something the actual conole it self and ram... So its unlikely it will get any better . DICE says they cant do anything about it at this point

Tom_Cap- DIRTY!
sick.gif
pimp.gif
... My longest is at 505m. (Didnt save on BL
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by tommycap06

just got my longest head shot of all time on firestorm. I was in a back and forth with 2 other snipers. They never killed me but I got 3 kills around this distance, but this was my longest!
2m5ld9c.jpg
good stuff, man. nice score, too.
laugh.gif

My highest is still 876m on Wake Island on PC. It's around 500m on PS3. Sniping is a bit more challenging in BF3 compared to BC2, but once you get a feel for the range, it's over
smokin.gif

great batch of games guys... one thing though... JP... don't leave in the tank/lav/vodnik/dpv... by yourself
laugh.gif

dude, you left me in one of the games, i had to run aaalllll the way to a flag
frown.gif
and it was one of the big maps
laugh.gif

I cannot STAND . and even has me pissed right now.. Is when !$**!!* ##%$## %@! pilots fly into me.. Whether it be the enemy or friendly. %%#* DUMB %!!!% MAN....
Also when youre %*+!@% Jet gets damaged over some %*%@!#%+... U tailing a guy.. you get the destroy/kill and the %*+!@% after explosion when youre trying to zip by/avoid the wreck.. the explosion #++$$ up ur Jet... SO %*+!@% ******ED...

2m5ld9c.jpg
I feel like not playing anymore smfh

^^^
roll.gif
counter them... that's what i do... i get sniped i make sure my tank catches you for that
devil.gif
if not my tank, my chopper will do, if that does not suffice i'll resort to my last resort... kamakazi you with my horrible skills in my jet
laugh.gif

hate snipers
eyes.gif

JACKEL56 wrote:
I feel like not playing anymore smfh

lol thanks man
I gotta say that sniping is easier to get accuracy on the PC then on console..

Im jumping on for a while.. tom_cap hit me up to play!

Definitely. Got home a little later than anticipated, so I didn't get to run with SPIDERMACHINE916 and JPTHE3. Sorry, guys. Hopped on BF3 PC instead. 10 days off the game on PC sure #$%@ed my game up, especially my already mediocre flying skills.
sick.gif
To add to that, it seems like in every server I hop on to, I always get stuck with a team full of Christmas noobs as well. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

One thing I've noticed on PC is that the teams aren't really balanced at all. You'd get one side full of eagles, and the other side full of noobs. Spawn raping is practically guaranteed each time.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rell

Got a working mic
pimp.gif
Yeah, i heard ya... most of the time. 
laugh.gif
 Good bunch of rounds, man. Most of them were close, too. That's definitely one thing that I like more on PS3... competition's much more level.
smokin.gif

Too bad I got asked to cook some dinner, so gameplay was interrupted. Oh well. 
laugh.gif

That sniper co-op mission is a pain in the #$@ on PC with a random partner (NO VOIP/text chat
indifferent.gif
) We always get stuck by the buses.
30t6p3b.gif

That sniper co-op mission is a pain in the #$@ on PC with a random partner (NO VOIP/text chat
indifferent.gif
) We always get stuck by the buses.
30t6p3b.gif

at first I did to, but the second hostage part is worse

Originally Posted by Rell

Got a working mic
pimp.gif
Yeah, i heard ya... most of the time. 
laugh.gif
 Good bunch of rounds, man. Most of them were close, too. That's definitely one thing that I like more on PS3... competition's much more level.
smokin.gif

Too bad I got asked to cook some dinner, so gameplay was interrupted. Oh well. 
laugh.gif

Haha, n yea man, good rounds in today. Im in love with the F2000, so steady.

I got MVP for the first time that last round I played too. Game is 100x more fun when you can actually communicate

Back
Top Bottom