Barcardi 151

pimp.gif

Me and my friend used to kill a pint before goin out to the club...... one time I puked as soon as we got there in the parking lot
roll.gif

Most liquors will be 80 proof. B151 is 151 proof. So one shot of 151 would be almost the equivalent of two shots of regular vodka, tequilla, rum, etc.

dont do it trust me. I did a couple of shots of 151, along with alot of other $@%$. i cant even smell rum anymore it makes me sick. No joke, i was still drunkthe next morning at 9am when i was at work. I never thought it was possible, but i was still tipsy until around 1030 when i puked again at work.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Try liquid cocain with barcardi 151 on top, make sure they light it up.

RIP

wrong, if you light it up your burning the alcohol, so it doesnt hit as hard as you think
dont drink it straight, mix it with coke or a very sweet soda, so it weights out the taste, so it taste like rum but not as 151, when i use to drink rum alot imoved up to 151 cuz the reg stuff wasnt getting me drunk , just be careful, and dont underestimate it

Took a shot on Saturday with 2 beers, I was fine.

Other time was 6 Beers + 2 shots, I was messed. No puke though. My homeboy on the other hand, dry heaved for 2 days, bahahahah.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Most liquors will be 80 proof. B151 is 151 proof. So one shot of 151 would be almost the equivalent of two shots of regular vodka, tequilla, rum, etc.

This.

And as for how strong it is, it's pretty Damn strong. I have more trouble putting down a shot of Wild Turkey 101 proof though. Of the worst (Hardest totake) shots/pulls Ive had, Wild turkey would be #1, 190 proof PGA would be #2, and 151 Rum would be #3.

man, the last time i saw B151, some girl puked the nastiest stuff out. never again do i wanna see that
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Try liquid cocain with barcardi 151 on top, make sure they light it up.

RIP

wrong, if you light it up your burning the alcohol, so it doesnt hit as hard as you think
dont drink it straight, mix it with coke or a very sweet soda, so it weights out the taste, so it taste like rum but not as 151, when i use to drink rum alot i moved up to 151 cuz the reg stuff wasnt getting me drunk , just be careful, and dont underestimate it

Il try that
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom