banned from jjb =(

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I turn around and there's like 10 new Kliq members.
laugh.gif
I heard Pablo was trading teams. Pablo?
nerd.gif
nah, pablo is leader of the autoc***s under the name optimuspipe in deadly battle against me, megadong the leader of the deceptirods, for thealmighty allspark lube, i am followed by my 2nd in command starcream, who plans on taking over for me when i die because i killed jizz and pablo refuses thatjizz dies in stain. now you are caught up.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

can someone send me the kilq html sig
i believe i have your application at my desk, let me see here hmmmmm...where is my stamp...
istockphoto_584876_rejected_denied_stamps_vector.jpg

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

Mr DragonFly Jones wrote:

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nah, pablo is leader of the autoc***s under the name optimuspipe in deadly battle against me, megadong the leader of the deceptirods, for the almighty allspark lube, i am followed by my 2nd in command starcream, who plans on taking over for me when i die because i killed jizz and pablo refuses that jizz dies in stain. now you are caught up.

LOL Good look

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Signing in and out FTL

Just open up FireFox and Chrome (or Opera) and log into both separately. It's gonna be a hustle on the Sidekick, though...

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nah, pablo is leader of the autoc***s under the name optimuspipe in deadly battle against me, megadong the leader of the deceptirods, for the almighty allspark lube, i am followed by my 2nd in command starcream, who plans on taking over for me when i die because i killed jizz and pablo refuses that jizz dies in stain. now you are caught up.
Those medley deceptirods always giving the autoc***s the shaft
mad.gif

Uhhh... why haven't I seen any apps on my desk? I should have never promoted yall ++*@%!,
smh.gif
, salary cuts are about to be in full effect,
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Signing in and out FTL
Truth,
mad.gif

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

can someone send me the kilq html sig
i believe i have your application at my desk, let me see here hmmmmm...where is my stamp...
istockphoto_584876_rejected_denied_stamps_vector.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I should have never promoted yall ++*@%!,
smh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
mo and i were the ones who made you and chris KLIQ. mobrought it up and i was the only one that basically knew what he referenced, we had to explain it to ya'll. matter of fact, we're switching you, youtake lincey's cubicle while he takes your office, yes...THE ONE WITH THE WINDOW!!!

laugh.gif
Omg, it's sooo hard not to postwhore over there... No 1 minute and 50 post posting limit FTL/W... Not to mention their general moves CRAZY fast...
laugh.gif

smh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
mo and i were the ones who made you and chris KLIQ. mo brought it up and i was the only one that basically knew what he referenced, we had to explain it to ya'll. matter of fact, we're switching you, [color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]you take lincey's cubicle while he takes your office, yes...THE ONE WITH THE WINDOW!!![/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now no one will ever take my stapler again.
pimp.gif

10106989_0579f7be13.jpg

EDIT: My first time EVER hitting the post limit. Didn't even seem like I posted fifty times today...seeya'll later.
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ElNino8

The women are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Alot of em we didn't see last time.
Yeah. They came out in flocks.

Oh, and the reaction my girl gave me when I told her I was on a Justin Timberlake message board?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

<br>
man you aint lyin', my chick has been burning mad the past 3-4 days
roll.gif
roll.gif
<br>
<br>
Looks like i ned to head over there. just like lastnight had to shake to the studio and missin all sorts of foolishness.... sucks cuz wasnt $@#% poppin'earlier when i was on all day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

IHeartBoost wrote:

smh.gif
, salary cuts are about to be in
full effect,
grin.gif
laugh.gif
mo and i were the ones who made you and chris KLIQ. mo
brought it up and i was the only one that basically knew what he referenced, we had to explain it to ya'll. matter of fact, we're switching you, [color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]you
take lincey's cubicle while he takes your office, yes...THE ONE WITH THE WINDOW!!![/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now no one will ever take my stapler again.
pimp.gif

10106989_0579f7be13.jpg

EDIT: My first time EVER hitting the post limit. Didn't even seem like I posted fifty times today...see ya'll later.
smh.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
I know what you mean... I hit the post limit for the first time EVER since the switch to Yuku after coming back from JJB...
laugh.gif

word pablo, you outdoing megadong with that .gif of yours...oh what's this on my desk, your KLIQ application?
211224-4med.jpg
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Don't be that way Boost.
aom9eb.jpg

...women, IHB kryptonite.

smh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
mo and i were the ones who made you and chris KLIQ. mo brought it up and i was the only one that basically knew what he referenced, we had to explain it to ya'll. matter of fact, we're switching you, you take lincey's cubicle while he takes your office, yes...THE ONE WITH THE WINDOW!!!
I knew of KLIQ [Freeway] eaaaaarly [/Freeway], I was just late on repping it in the clan tag. I remember telling Mo I prefer the 4 Horsemen, Mothought KLIQ was better, I finally agreed. That reminds me, KLIQ Origins...
Originally Posted by MoMoney848

I remember my first time in here... well, this was before I formed the Kliq... but anyways, my first time in here, all I wanted to play was 2K8 and this dude Woodside always accepted the challenge. Dude used to be a BEAST on it. I don't know if he still is but yeah... then the OP - Boost - posted something like "my dudes Woodside and ElNino8 need some competition on 2K8 people, step up." I just remember thinking... damn, that was mad nice of dude. He ain't have to do that. Then COD4 dropped and I volunteered to make a list of NTers that were interested in being in the NT Clan. I did it, then turned it over to Boost and dude was thankful and he always gave me a shout-out whenever he posted it up saying I was the one who made it. Then I switched names because I got tired of being mistaken for someone of Latin-descent (now they think I'm asian because I like Misa Campo and own a PS3... ignorance is not the business). Then we started playing COD with NTers and I was rolling with Boost for a good portion of the time. Me and him are HUGE trash talkers. So one time we're in a room and we got me, Boost, Bad Religion (Chris) and Ninongbrown. Some dudes start popping off at the mouth so me and Boost do our thing... then we realize that Bad Religion and Ninongbrown are talking trash too... AND they're hilarious. That's the day the Kliq was born. We had good times y'all. I promised myself I wouldn't cry. Y'all complete me
frown.gif
:holding back the tears:

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

... real talk, @%%$*, you aint giving up no one desk, you don't pull rank, stand back in line solider, this aint your calling,
laugh.gif

Damn.....a lot has happened since I was here last.

Looks like I missed a good time
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom