Baltimore Ravens Defense vs Tennessee Titans post

eek.gif
Can't believe Heap caught that..

How was that not delay of game?

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

hahahaha...no flag for that?
thats gonna burn

man that %#!+ wasn't even close, that easily should've been a flag, that should be reviewable or something, ESPECIALLY SEEING THE RESULT OF THEPLAY
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

This offensive playcalling is frustrating as hell to watch. They've gotta loosen the reins on Flacco and run more slants and routes underneath. These predictable run calls with the occasional deep throw tossed in is not working.

Cosign. Earlier I said the Ravens had no offense, but I'm starting to agree with the guys in here that have said the play calling has been bad. Flacco definitely has an arm and they need to let him go.
I'm gonna have to defend Cam/Harbaugh...on the road, slick field and a rookie QB usually adds up to bad news. It's not worth the risk IMO when you have such a solid D that you can rely on throughout the game. And I generally don't support extremely conservative play-calling just for the record.

Should have let Bironas kick a few times now in this game...

Gage steppin' up
smokin.gif

I understand what your saying but there putting A LOT of pressure on there D. It seems like there getting a bit tired out there. I'm not saying to putPeyton Manning trust in him, but let him air it out sometimes
laugh.gif

That was unforgivable to not call a delay of game on that play. I'd be furious if I was on the Titans or their fans

Back
Top Bottom