Baltimore Ravens Defense vs Tennessee Titans post

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

boring *%@ game man, turn overs...sloppy, bo scalfe, i dunno how much more i can take...im off to the gym.
My dude, that's because these teams play good Defense, something our Chargers have no clue of.

Seems like a fair ball spotting by the refs. So close to to the first down too, but at least they got some points

Damn this is one hell of a game. I don't understand how anyone can say this is boring.

They got some points.
eek.gif

man I can't be the only one who's heart was jumping around, thought I'd die from a blood rush my heart was beating so hard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

This offensive playcalling is frustrating as hell to watch. They've gotta loosen the reins on Flacco and run more slants and routes underneath. These predictable run calls with the occasional deep throw tossed in is not working.

Cosign. Earlier I said the Ravens had no offense, but I'm starting to agree with the guys in here that have said the play calling has been bad. Flacco definitely has an arm and they need to let him go.
I'm gonna have to defend Cam/Harbaugh...on the road, slick field and a rookie QB usually adds up to bad news. It's not worth the risk IMOwhen you have such a solid D that you can rely on throughout the game. And I generally don't support extremely conservative play-calling just for therecord.

Should have let Bironas kick a few times now in this game...

Gage steppin' up
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom