Bald Taper

laugh.gif
have waves brotherman 

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Wr

A bald fade goes all the way around the head. The taper fade is basically doesn't go past the ears at around a 45 degree angle for the most part. A bald taper ain't bad. It actually last longer than a light taper because as your hair grows back on the bald taper, you can just line your self up between cuts and the new hair growth and fade line kinda keep the same fade ratio so it's like you got a light taper after about 1 to 1 1/2 weeks.
Your barber doesnt taper the back.
i used to get straight across the back when I had a shag. When I had a bald taper fade I got the sides and back tapered, but my barber always asked if I wanted to taper the back too so I always considered it optional. 

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Wr

A bald fade goes all the way around the head. The taper fade is basically doesn't go past the ears at around a 45 degree angle for the most part. A bald taper ain't bad. It actually last longer than a light taper because as your hair grows back on the bald taper, you can just line your self up between cuts and the new hair growth and fade line kinda keep the same fade ratio so it's like you got a light taper after about 1 to 1 1/2 weeks.
Your barber doesnt taper the back.
i used to get straight across the back when I had a shag. When I had a bald taper fade I got the sides and back tapered, but my barber always asked if I wanted to taper the back too so I always considered it optional. 

^
I thought a blowout is only with longer hair.  You put gel in it to make it stand up and use the blowdryer, hence why it's called a blowout.  The sides and back are tapered though.

^
I thought a blowout is only with longer hair.  You put gel in it to make it stand up and use the blowdryer, hence why it's called a blowout.  The sides and back are tapered though.

Back
Top Bottom