Bad Girl's Club

I can't be the only one
frown.gif

Natalie could get it
devil.gif

a lot of the other girls can get it though. i dont watch this season enough to remember anyones name besides Natalie, Portia, and Flo

Yea Natalie got that Jay Leno chin on smash, but her body is
devil.gif

my chick be watching this show so i always get sucked into watching as well. I think this is the best cast lookswise they have had yet.

she def got that crimson chin but i aint gotta worried about dat face im tryin utilize that body

I motion a NT roast of Natalie Nunn's chin via Twitter, no one is safe in 2010.

Natalie Nunn's chin is what Travis Pastrana ramped off of onto that barge on New Years eve.

I believe they already did a twitter roast with her chin ever since people found out she was messing wit Chris brown

the other black girl who was messing with the boy from moesha could get it. not porsha but the other one.. the show is entertaining, though.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

I believe they already did a twitter roast with her chin ever since people found out she was messing wit Chris brown

Man I need a late pass cause I was like 2 minutes away from signing up for a twitter account.

Natalie is an idiot for talking mess about Porsha's fam.
Glad she got her %%$ beat.
laugh.gif

Isn't there a new episode today?

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Man I need a late pass cause I was like 2 minutes away from signing up for a twitter account.

All good. Its more surprising that I knew this

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Yea Natalie got that Jay Leno chin on smash, but her body is
devil.gif

my chick be watching this show so i always get sucked into watching as well. I think this is the best cast lookswise they have had yet.

my god did you see when the lesbian girl was taking pictures of Natalie in the pool
devil.gif

Ty and Leslie from a while back where
pimp.gif
too

Originally Posted by BlueberryMansions7000

I can't be the only one
frown.gif

Natalie could get it
devil.gif

Natalie looks like Scottie Pippen, get that junk outta here

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by BlueberryMansions7000

I can't be the only one
frown.gif

Natalie could get it
devil.gif

Natalie looks like Scottie Pippen, get that junk outta here
Please someone insert the Comparison Pics
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is my show though. Banging chicks .. at least some of them.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Who's watching?
nerd.gif

Blonde chick said she doesn't like partying with black dudes b/c they are overly aggressive.
tired.gif
"I don't want to go to a sweaty black club"
eek.gif
x
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom