Bachelor Pad.

Instagram pic, need to paint the wall behind the TV a shade of dark/navy blue

eb10053c65d811e2947622000a9e138b_7.jpg

this is so dope :nthat:

I'm 22...I dream of the day I get my own place...Gotta stay focused and keep working...you guys are inspiring 
nthat.gif

Moving into my own place again in two weeks! Been working hard to get back out on my own so the feeling is priceless!

hoping i land this job... 60k starting salary...

if i get that... i'm only going to upgrade SLIGHTLY in living costs...

like... 600 to 800.... thats it...

sweet, how'd you land that?
havent landed it yet...

i work for ATT already and working on my masters in finance... we're supposed to have a meeting w/ the higher ups in a couple weeks about me moving over to it...

if i get it, its a dowtown 9-5... i'd prolly move o the outskirts of downtown dallas if i get the job...

That's what's up man. I'm looking to be a financial analyst myself but have no background experience. I'm a Liberal arts major

havent landed it yet...

i work for ATT already and working on my masters in finance... we're supposed to have a meeting w/ the higher ups in a couple weeks about me moving over to it...

if i get it, its a dowtown 9-5... i'd prolly move o the outskirts of downtown dallas if i get the job...

hope you get it bruh :smokin

havent landed it yet...

Best of luck to you
Hook me up with a discount. I'm in DFW lol

Currently looking for a new Studio or 1 bedroom apartment.

Any good sites to help me with inspiration? (Searched thread couldn't find a really good reference).

Moving into my new place in like 3 weeks. I'll be scouring this thread for some ideas for living room stuff. I'm living on the first floor and since it's 1st floor it has nice built in bookshelves whereas the 3rd floor has a fireplace. Since mine doesn't come with one, i was thinking of picking this up for those winter months. What do yall think?

Last edited:
I'm 22...I dream of the day I get my own place...Gotta stay focused and keep working...you guys are inspiring 
nthat.gif

[rule]

Same here broski. Ya motivating me a lot man. Just the freeness of having your own place just looks so :pimp: I'm only 20 but the fire to move to cali and get my life started has been fired up 110%.

Same here broski. Ya motivating me a lot man. Just the freeness of having your own place just looks so :pimp: I'm only 20 but the fire to move to cali and get my life started has been fired up 110%.

i upped and moved to Cali last year. Best decision of my life, just know that its ****** EXPENSIVE...i've been looking for my own spot for about a month now,a and every now and again i'll look at spots in Atlanta (where i'm from) and it's disturbing seeing that i could have a 2/3 bedroom townhouse/condo for what i'm about to pay for a studio or one bedroom :x

i upped and moved to Cali last year. Best decision of my life, just know that its ****** EXPENSIVE...i've been looking for my own spot for about a month now,a and every now and again i'll look at spots in Atlanta (where i'm from) and it's disturbing seeing that i could have a 2/3 bedroom townhouse/condo for what i'm about to pay for a studio or one bedroom :x

Yeah man I know that feel living in New York but like dude above said, keep grinding. I'm just focused on stacking,,,thats the hardest thing of it all

Yeah man I know that feel living in New York but like dude above said, keep grinding. I'm just focused on stacking,,,thats the hardest thing of it all

Keep grinding man.... Living in the DC Area is VERY expensive. I pay a mortgage for a 1 Bedroom 775sq apartment. Whereas in Baltimore I could pay that and get a 2bedrooms place

^ out of curiosity, how much do you pay now? I'm in the DMV area and looking for an apartment this coming late summer/early fall.

Back
Top Bottom