Bachelor Pad.

Love the Tillary. Actually had to sleep on it for a couple weeks until I got my matress in. Perfect for small apartments or studios :smokin

My TV is still sitting on the ground so if anyone has some ideas!

Last edited:
apartment hunting has been stressful, saw a nice 2-bedroom style loft today in BK that was 1100 square feet, but the area is far from where I need to be (neighborhood sucks too)

BIu89M6CIAEAlJu.jpg:large

The more and more searching that I do, the more I realize Astoria is probably the perfect place for me.

Last edited:

Any ideas for the dining area wall? Just need something there and the living/dining area will be complete. I've been looking at a lot of metal art but I'm open to suggestions.

moved out today. haven't worked so hard since hs football. we moved from a studio to a 1br so we still need living room furniture so ill post pics once we get something

Any ideas for the dining area wall? Just need something there and the living/dining area will be complete. I've been looking at a lot of metal art but I'm open to suggestions.

A skyline of your city or 3 seperate mirrors that are contour

Moving into my new place in like 3 weeks. I'll be scouring this thread for some ideas for living room stuff. I'm living on the first floor and since it's 1st floor it has nice built in bookshelves whereas the 3rd floor has a fireplace. Since mine doesn't come with one, i was thinking of picking this up for those winter months. What do yall think?

that is so fly :smokin :smokin

Damn compare to y'all my room looks like a 14 year old boys bedroom smh sad thing I am 25 year old chick how sad but girls I mess with thinks its cute

anyone know any good sites or stores for high pile/shag style rugs? looking for a grey one

not really on a budget but id definitely love to. find one for the lower price

Appreciate the suggestions. I like the skyline idea (DC) if I can find a good deal ~$150… If not, I'll probably go the mirror route. I wanted to add some more color because there is a lot of tan/black/gray with bits of red. I'll post some pics when I find something

Got my own spot after living with my GF for 3 yrs, I truely can't express how dope it is to have your own crib.

Living room is all marley inspired and the bedroom is just dope pics. Would post pics but for some reason they turn sideways when posted.

Got my own spot after living with my GF for 3 yrs, I truely can't express how dope it is to have your own crib.

Living room is all marley inspired and the bedroom is just dope pics. Would post pics but for some reason they turn sideways when posted.

Good man

Thinking about moving out soon.... Hoping to buy a new home this year, or atleast by next year.

anybody have any experince with living with no television ? the only thing i watch or movies and basketball / football but i can do that at bars and the cinema , video games dont hold intrest as they once did as well. obviously i would have internet access .

anybody have any experince with living with no television ? the only thing i watch or movies and basketball / football but i can do that at bars and the cinema , video games dont hold intrest as they once did as well. obviously i would have internet access .

I feel you on that but what you going to do when company/family comes over?

I mean, you could get a TV, but just run an HDMI cable to your laptop or whatever and watch TV like that.

i was thinking of copping a hd projector and using that for entertainment purposes i have a 70 inch now and all i watch is espn and thats more for noise.i usually have a podcast playing on my laptop for most of the day .

Honestly, unless its for the sake of limiting distractions while you pursue something then I'd keep basic cable. If its for financial reasons, try cutting out other frivolous spending habits before you start altering your experience at home.

Its your choice in the end but I consider cable an essential luxury (if we're sticking to the Bachelor Pad theme). Sure we got Netflix and all that other stuff but it just is not the same...

Back
Top Bottom