Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i want that minimalist contemporary look
Damn copycat.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
jk man. Post pics when you get it
laugh.gif

actually ill give credit where due......

youre part of it/NT i dunno if it was your place from way before or somebody else or some topic, i didnt even know what minimalism was until NT

i like the real clean look, i dont want all the BS

right now all i got is a blender, george foreman grill, macbook

yes, an im move next week.
Oh nice. I have converted a few others to minimalism too, makes things easier. Open space is so valuable.

You got any pics?

Originally Posted by theHBkid

just purchased my first condo..in a high end hotel styled place

11th floor, overlooking the city, downtown...

closing date Dec 31st 2013!

Pics of to come of the model...

Wait, what?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

nice spot but i wouldnt wanna live in ATL

gayest place i ever been too, no offensive to anybody. but i never seen cats loook at me so blatantly

sick.gif
 Having been born there it really is a problem these days.. especially living in midtown which is essentially HQ (Castro of the south) for pride. Living in a nice high rise means getting accustomed to people of all backgrounds and differences because let's face it money doesn't discriminate.
putty, that condo absolutely owns anything I've seen in the city.

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

http://www.roomandboard.com/rnb/product/detail.do?productGroup=19255

Got this chair, it's my video game chair.
Damn, expensive too.
I swear I know people who could just craft these replica's, these companies charge so much for no reason.
sick.gif

yeah chair looks hella uncomfortable

$530?!?! not even including tax or shipping which will probably run you around $600. 

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just copped this table from West Elm, it expands to sit up to 10 people comfortably, a well spent 700$

1-31-08table3.jpg

Originally Posted by wcghost

Originally Posted by nightruans

Damn, expensive too.
I swear I know people who could just craft these replica's, these companies charge so much for no reason.
sick.gif

$530?!?! not even including tax or shipping which will probably run you around $600. 

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

$600? What the hell. Looks like some crap an elementary school threw out. smh

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

wcghost wrote:

nightruans wrote:

Mez 0ne wrote:

Damn, expensive too.

sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These kids don't know the furniture game.

I can justify a lot of high priced furniture, but sorry, this chair is not worth $600. I don't care who makes it. And I would say I don't care what kind of wood it is either... but this is PLYWOOD.

wcghost wrote:

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If that's the cost of it then I don't wanna know it.

i better be making well over 100k and living in a very very very nice place to spend 600$ on one chair.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I can justify a lot of high priced furniture, but sorry, this chair is not worth $600. I don't care who makes it. And I would say I don't care what kind of wood it is either... but this is PLYWOOD.

No one said I paid $600 tho. And lol @ people saying I better be making X amount of dollars in order to do certain things with MY money.

No one said I paid $600 tho. And lol @ people saying I better be making X amount of dollars in order to do certain things with MY money.
not telling YOU what to do with YOUR money, i could care less, just saying what it would take for ME to justify making such a purchase...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

not telling YOU what to do with YOUR money, i could care less, just saying what it would take for ME to justify making such a purchase...

A regualr looking chair for that price. I dont even want to know how much the other stuff cost.

Originally Posted by theHBkid

just purchased my first condo..in a high end hotel styled place

11th floor, overlooking the city, downtown...

closing date Dec 31st 2013!

Pics of to come of the model...

Wait, what?
Maybe he accidentally put 2013...

Or by "closing date" that's when the building is going to be completed...

Either way, I haz confusion.

wcghost wrote:

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats hilarious man. you're completely serious too. your life must suck my man. congrats on knowing the furniture game though. 

People knocking on these perfectly designed chairs obviously have never sat in any of them.

Why is spending crap loads of money on shoes and clothes justified, but the furniture that you actually use every day isn't?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Design and function aren't cheap. Especially for an Eames
Pretty much.
I saw and sat on the replica Eames lounge chair, it was built pretty well, no flimsy parts or anything, pretty good replica for fraction of the price.

I still may end up going the Macy's route, they don't have anything "sleek" though. Sat on this earlier:

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...man?ID=314111&CategoryID=29391&LinkType=PDPZ1

Impulse%20LE_18540_14-42-m.jpg

Not the nicest looking seat but man was it comfortable as hell for 600ish

Finding a workstation is probably one of the most difficult things I've had to do lately, would prefer a more industrial look with metals but this seems to work (from Ikea)

Wish more colors were offered in this size....my PC tower is 24" in depth and the cabinet to the left is 22" in depth, so I can use it to hide the tower and just leave the rear open.

Now....hidings all of the cables -_-

Finding a workstation is probably one of the most difficult things I've had to do lately, would prefer a more industrial look with metals but this seems to work (from Ikea)

Wish more colors were offered in this size....my PC tower is 24" in depth and the cabinet to the left is 22" in depth, so I can use it to hide the tower and just leave the rear open.

Now....hidings all of the cables -_-
If you already bought it, return it.
My desk was $45 and it's a little over 6ft long and about as industrial as it gets for under $1,200 (word to Restoration Hardware).

I went to Home Depot, bought a door and two stainless steel saw horses and a pack of 1/4" screws. Done. I would recommend also looking at antique stores or architectural yards for older doors with character and maybe even some mildly rusted saw horses. A set of drawers or shelves can be had from Walmart, Ikea, or Target for $15.

Nothing major, but got these new Henzel pillows from Fab.  Expensive, but worth the price.  I think they're really cool and add good color to the grey couch.
img2180kd.jpg

img2182wk.jpg

img2183a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom