AYO. Mantyhose? Really?

copped
pimp.gif

Has anyone seen any man actually wearing these?
I love how the article says "they are taking off"  where???  

I try not to judge what another man wants to put on his body, so if you want to wear these things then go ahead.  But I can't really see this "taking off" My leg hair would be coming through them looking all stupid.  If i am cold i wear pants if it is really really cold some times ive worn long johns (sp) under my khakis for work.  I have no purpose for leggings/tights.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I'm really not in a position to say nothin since I wear athletic tights when I play sports in the winter months.
laugh.gif

But those serve a purpose. They're different than mantyhose, right? Right?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
ENTIRELY different man
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
Though. It looks like a thong is connected
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Whoever said it's all fun and games til Kanye Rocks it is spot on.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Read this in da paper da other day...

Da emasculation of men continues in da US...

What kills me is you get labeled closed minded and ignorant if you aren't accepting of it. 
grin.gif
Maybe these are made for Gay or extremely metrosexual men... Just because they come out doesn't mean you have to wear them. I don't understand the purpose of getting so uptight and questioning the future of our country because of this.
laugh.gif

I guess these are for the same kind of men who buy the male-nailpolish too

What kills me is you get labeled closed minded and ignorant if you aren't accepting of it. 
grin.gif
blame all da fatherless children out here no reinforcing what da man role supposed to be.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

If y'all want to be able to share the same panty drawer as your girlfriends and wives then go ahead knock yourselves out. Demasculinity seems to be the wave of the future...I guess metro-sexual just wasn't good enough. IDGAF personally, there will be more man stuff left over for me I guess.

word. i'm down with being one of the few manly men left. This and other things im seeing more in society is crazy smh

Originally Posted by Helow

Dudes have been wearing tights for ages 
wink.gif

Robin-Hood-Men-In-Tights-Blu-1.jpg

Tights for plays and how they were for that time period are not the same as "mantyhouse" of today. This is just sad way too feminine and overall gay. 

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

grin.gif
Maybe these are made for Gay or extremely metrosexual men... Just because they come out doesn't mean you have to wear them. I don't understand the purpose of getting so uptight and questioning the future of our country because of this.
laugh.gif

Who exactly is uptight? Uptight means having an opposed opinion?

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by Helow

Dudes have been wearing tights for ages 
wink.gif

Tights for plays and how they were for that time period are not the same as "mantyhouse" of today. This is just sad way too feminine and overall gay. 
Yeah you're right. I just realized they aren't even tights but actually panty hose material 
sick.gif

grin.gif
blame all da fatherless children out here no reinforcing what da man role supposed to be.

Word to calling %@$% %@$% and being called sexist...

I don't see what the problem is. If you have a nice body like he does why not show it off and make it look nicer?

Back
Top Bottom