Average White Girl.

363381-2-1256128846841.jpg
363381-7-1255899944168.jpg

average, huh.

well this is mighty stupid.
average white girls = average looking girls.
not greater than or anything like that. but yeah Taylor Swift isn't average

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by Lazy B

They are average white girls because they have no body and so so looks. Men, especially minority men, get easily fooled by blond hair and blue eyes. Thanks but no thanks. The other white meat is not good for your health. Never understood the fascination behind white women.
eek.gif

Her body = perfection. I want to just pick her up and carry her into my bedroom.

They are average white girls because they have no body and so so looks. Men, especially minority men, get easily fooled by blond hair and blue eyes. Thanks but no thanks. The other white meat is not good for your health. Never understood the fascination behind white women.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Perfection.
eek.gif
[/color]

PERFECTION
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

first girls is a 5-6. last girl is an 8. but no they aren't average there are plenty of wack ones but I'm not lookin at em im lookin past em.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

R u serious?
the first girl is Taylor Swift with a new hair cut....

Back
Top Bottom