Average White Girl.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

ohh lord. The preference thing.
laugh.gif
Once again, I fail to see the problem with a man having a preference of woman. Please tell me how this is wrong.

Never said it was wrong but it's just a nasty cycle in these threads that usually ends up with someone making a morbid generalization.
tired.gif

Only average girl in this thread besides the jail bait OP posted. but Ellen Page is still a favorite of mine

I don't mess with white girls. Bad career move, just ask Tiger.
laugh.gif

When it comes to good looking chicks I put it like this light skin black girls or mixed black girls > latinas > white chicks > asians >>anything else not mentioned except dark black girls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dark skinned black girls

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Average White Girl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Average Black Girl
False.

There's just so many more white women then there are black women in America that your view is tainted. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]There's millions more white women so obviously there's going to be a lot more better looking white women then there are better looking black women.[/color] Doesn't mean the average black woman is uglier at all.

Just the same as there are a lot more fine white women there's a lot more fugly white women too.

No @*#

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Average White Girl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Average Black Girl
False.

There's just so many more white women then there are black women in America that your view is tainted. There's millions more white women so obviously there's going to be a lot more better looking white women then there are better looking black women. Doesn't mean the average black woman is uglier at all.

Just the same as there are a lot more fine white women there's a lot more fugly white women too.

exactly, so even if there's more white chicks than black, the fact that the extra white chick population has both hot and hideous girls, the average evensout.

saying avg white girl> avg black girl has to do with the proportions within the population, not the overall size.

so he's basically saying there's more hot white girls to ugly white girls than there are hot black girls to ugly black girls
(which I nod to in agreement)

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

They are average white girls because they have no body and so so looks. Men, especially minority men, get easily fooled by blond hair and blue eyes. Thanks but no thanks. The other white meat is not good for your health. Never understood the fascination behind white women.

Average white chick > average black chick, though.
Can't believe I missed this. Your +#!!@%*.

Believing everything the media tells you. White is right, black is bad.

Pick up a book. Destroyers of great civilizations. Disease carriers and spreaders. Thieves. Rapists.
OD dude. Stop being so angry.

Originally Posted by nine point five

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME
welp.. it was fun while it lasted folks. so happy to see this turn into a racial thread..

PS chic above.. IWLHAH
laugh.gif

Gorgeous.

And... I have no real preference. Gorgeous face, and a nice body does it for me.

Originally Posted by GodofWar

laugh.gif

When it comes to good looking chicks I put it like this light skin black girls or mixed black girls > latinas > white chicks > asians >> anything else not mentioned except dark black girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dark skinned black girls
I usually don't care what you guys say in these sort of threads and I generally avoid them just because, but you are an +*$*$+%.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by GodofWar

laugh.gif

When it comes to good looking chicks I put it like this light skin black girls or mixed black girls > latinas > white chicks > asians >> anything else not mentioned except dark black girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dark skinned black girls
I usually don't care what you guys say in these sort of threads and I generally avoid them just because, but you are an +*$*$+%.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They are average white girls because they have no body and so so looks. Men, especially minority men, get easily fooled by blond hair and blue eyes. Thanks but no thanks. The other white meat is not good for your health. Never understood the fascination behind white women.
My dude, I've been screaming this for the longest! I've seriously considered making this thread on several occasions. There is yourtypical Blonde, Brunette, and chick w/ fake ****. Aside from that, what flavor do they bring to the table?

...Don't get me wrong, with our Eurocentric views on beauty, white women should be the default model for beauty in this country. And yes, I would smash ifgiven the chance.

...I try not to get caught up in the hoopla, I do recognize beauty on all levels, when presented...No matter, white, black, asian, whatever. But this wholewhite>*, just because they;re white is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Both these chicks, I'd be all up in it like this

35hml2q.jpg

I don't know. Either I'm an absolute perv. OR that is just amazing .

Back
Top Bottom