Avatar: The Last Airbender series sequel announced Vol. Avatar: Legend of Korra

Not sure if I expressed my interest in this yet, so
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
just in case I missed this thread..

i thought they would show what happened with zuko's mother or connect the ending of the first to the beginning of the second 

i thought they would show what happened with zuko's mother or connect the ending of the first to the beginning of the second 

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

It's also been revealed at comic-con that this avatar Korra has already learned the other elements of Water, Earth, and Fire and only needs to learn Air-bending

Probably gonna have to meet up with Aang. I'm really looking forward to this.
pimp.gif

You do know that before a new Avatar is born the previous one has to die....BUT maybe he will be to her what Roku was to Aang.

Can't Wait for this.

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

It's also been revealed at comic-con that this avatar Korra has already learned the other elements of Water, Earth, and Fire and only needs to learn Air-bending

Probably gonna have to meet up with Aang. I'm really looking forward to this.
pimp.gif

You do know that before a new Avatar is born the previous one has to die....BUT maybe he will be to her what Roku was to Aang.

Can't Wait for this.

i still curious on what happens to zuko and his mom. other than that i look for to the new avatar and hope toph makes an appearance

i still curious on what happens to zuko and his mom. other than that i look for to the new avatar and hope toph makes an appearance

I didn't get into the show until the Nicktoons channel played it all the time for movie promotion but I'm hyped.. Can't wait
happy.gif
Will definitely be the only thing I plan on watching on Nickelodeon next year lol

I didn't get into the show until the Nicktoons channel played it all the time for movie promotion but I'm hyped.. Can't wait
happy.gif
Will definitely be the only thing I plan on watching on Nickelodeon next year lol

so this is what i have so far..
aang and katara have a family.. 3 children i've heard
azula kids are the bad guys
zuko is dying
sozin's comet is coming again..

its gonna be doper than before!!!

but there is still many unanswered questions..

so this is what i have so far..
aang and katara have a family.. 3 children i've heard
azula kids are the bad guys
zuko is dying
sozin's comet is coming again..

its gonna be doper than before!!!

but there is still many unanswered questions..

Back
Top Bottom