Avatar: The Last Airbender series sequel announced Vol. Avatar: Legend of Korra

I wonder if Tenzin is the only airbender left. Maybe Katara and Aang repopulated the entire air nation.

Originally Posted by GodofWar

Not surprised. Series was too popular not to make more cake off of. At least they do it proper though. Unlike Bleach and Naruto which will continue until the writers say I'm done with this.

I agree to an extent. Thing is, The Last Air Bender left a lot of loose ends. Like what  happens to Zuko's mom? What happened it Uncle Iro? How did Aang carry out his life as a fully realized Avatar? Things like that make this new series a bitter sweet. I'm beyond happy that there's finally gonna be more Avatar. It's an excellent cartoon, and besides Spongbob Squarepants and the Penguins of Madagascar, it's breathing life into that crap they call Nickelodeon.

Originally Posted by GodofWar

Not surprised. Series was too popular not to make more cake off of. At least they do it proper though. Unlike Bleach and Naruto which will continue until the writers say I'm done with this.

I agree to an extent. Thing is, The Last Air Bender left a lot of loose ends. Like what  happens to Zuko's mom? What happened it Uncle Iro? How did Aang carry out his life as a fully realized Avatar? Things like that make this new series a bitter sweet. I'm beyond happy that there's finally gonna be more Avatar. It's an excellent cartoon, and besides Spongbob Squarepants and the Penguins of Madagascar, it's breathing life into that crap they call Nickelodeon.

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

It's also been revealed at comic-con that this avatar Korra has already learned the other elements of Water, Earth, and Fire and only needs to learn Air-bending

Probably gonna have to meet up with Aang. I'm really looking forward to this.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

It's also been revealed at comic-con that this avatar Korra has already learned the other elements of Water, Earth, and Fire and only needs to learn Air-bending

Probably gonna have to meet up with Aang. I'm really looking forward to this.
pimp.gif

wait...what?

avatar and last airbender are somehow connected?

Spoiler [+]
never seen any of them, movie or cartoon...

wait...what?

avatar and last airbender are somehow connected?

Spoiler [+]
never seen any of them, movie or cartoon...

To the guy who said I'm late or the other post is better they forgot one rule of NT you should have pics if your gonna post something.

To the guy who said I'm late or the other post is better they forgot one rule of NT you should have pics if your gonna post something.

Back
Top Bottom