August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Why are you high on a Tuesday morning?
i-dont-quite-see-the-problem-here-dont-understand.gif

Behind the music was classic. Then they used to do the “I love the decade stuff”. And countdowns of greatest songs in a specific genre etc.

I probably watched the Jackson 5 and Five Heartbeats movie a thousand times on VH1 in the early 00s.

Low key was a good way to learn surface level basics about pop-American music history. They need to bring back ESPN classic as well. SportsCentury

We’re losing recipes
Brah, I love the (80s, 90,s and 2000's) was the s***!! I watched them all religiously back in the day.

A back man who has publicly defended a white person’s ability to say the N word

Did the following 2 things in that comedy special:

1) said he watched a film about a historical figure to watch a black slave get beaten

2) told a black woman what she and her family experienced wasn’t racism

Chris back in prime form with that special. He killed it and got back at Willard
Will stans in here mad as hell lol. I honestly expected it to be trash just based off the comments in here but I watched it and it was good. The way some of these cats be emotionally invested in celebrities is both sad and hilarious... But I guess it only makes sense that Will's stans would be as emotionally unstable as he is.

Does he get at Will through out the entire special or is it basically just one segment within?

Edit:

Nevermind just watched the 7 minute clip.

Chris is clearly still hurt by this (as he should be). But it was to the point he was even messing up his delivery with the jokes. I guarantee you if he didnt mess up that joke he probably would’ve never called Jada a bxtch. But at this point the gloves are obviously off so it dont matter.

Im not gon sit her and say how Chris shoulda went about this whole situation, the man got slapped in front of millions and basically all of his peers, but that segment was pretty cringey…and Im the type that loves offensive jokes and all that lol. It just reeks of someone who is really still hurt by that incident. I hope they can make amends smh

Last edited:
Forget Will and Jada, that man ended with “my momma told me not to fight in front of white people” as his walk off joke as if we suppose to still(or should have ever) act or carry our selves a certain way around them.

But yet, he joked about watching a movie so he can see someone(a black man) be whipped. Hell, I’m trippin another slave movie was made. “Perfect timing” for Will though, smh. Possible slick punishment and reward in Hollywoodland.

Y’all saw comedy I guess. I saw a man that was clearly still hurt, and understandably so. He is a comedian and that is his therapy. The Ali line, Will being bigger, all came off as jokes. Them other parts I mentioned were pretty much, “let me whip him massa”.

I expected dude to go after will.. think everyone expected that

but zero clue why he’d give British media and folks and white people on the whole the ammo to use against Meghan markle

he set up the joke saying how racist the royal family was and is and then belittles her experience

and this is the daily mail

Anybody checked out Marlon Wayne HBO standup, God Love Me? It’s centers around the whole Will/Jada incident and the Oscar.

Back
Top Bottom