August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Just waiting for Will to hire a Crip to kill August like he got Orlando to off 2pac 👀👀👀

These cornballs are made for each other.
E842807F-00DC-48CD-8838-FD7B6C7CFC79-559x600 - Copy.jpeg

Some straight sucker ish

Yeah, am I missing something in that pic with Steve and Ayesha?

Yeah, am I missing something in that pic with Steve and Ayesha?
Actually, it’s a beautiful pic. But from the outside looking, which we know has no matter at all, she seems a lot like the mother, Steph’s mother that is. Loving your wife is great, but you’ve allowed her to become part of the public’s eye. In some cases, being second fiddle to the husband becomes a bore. That woman may one day crave for more than to be the wife of Steph Curry.

Why are you so pressed over the man's wife? You acting like you're personally married to her. Who hurt you?
That's a cop out response. She put herself out there for public commentary. She made a judgement against a certain subset of women and then turned around and did the same thing. She got called out for being a hypocrite and rightfully so. So you can take that emotional response to twitter with the rest of your ilk.

^^
If that quote above is true it’s just another example to the degree of disrespect that Jada has given to Will during their marriage. At the end of the day Will is an A-List celebrity and Jada is a C-list celebrity at best…..and her current celebrity status is solely linked to being married to Will.

Jada comes across as very ungrateful and doesn’t realize her role in their marriage. There’s nothing a man can do to satisfy an unhappy woman.

Wow at that Jada quote if it’s real :wow:

My mom worked for the Smith family for 2 weeks back when Jada was still pregnant with her daughter. She said their household was very loving and respectful towards one another. Jada wouldn’t allow her little boy to order the staff around and make him do his own chores to avoid him acting spoiled. Even make him reply in Spanish at times, haha.

I foresee the same thing happening to Steph Curry. His wife is going to do to him what his mom did to his father. Ayesha already said that despite the fact that she has everything a woman could want..............it's still not enough.
Stay married for 30 years, cheat on him with some lame looking white dude (and friend), and then get divorced when ya almost 60?

It could be worse.

Stay married for 30 years, cheat on him with some lame looking white dude (and friend), and then get divorced when ya almost 60?

It could be worse.

Sonya accused Dell of cheating too. That alimony gonna beat Dell over the head.

That situation is gonna be interesting on court and with fans. When/if they go to games :lol:

Sonya accused Dell of cheating too. That alimony gonna beat Dell over the head.

That situation is gonna be interesting on court and with fans. When/if they go to games :lol:
I was looking at a divorce attorney on youtube giving his analysis of this Dell/Sonya situation. He said that if Dell can establish that Sonya was living with the white dude when she filed for divorce that could affect Dell favorably when it comes to alimony. And Sonya ain't showing up to no games. Too many dudes gonna be trying to shoot their shot with her :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom