August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

She too old to be this sloppy.

Her being sloppy would imply consequences to her actions. Will ain't going no where and them Facebook checks still coming.

August was at the Red Table:rofl:

August was whipped and couldn't handle her cutting him off.

image.jpg

August must have some serious deep rooted mother issues. Son can probably smash 94 percent of the female population and got sprung on a married 50 year old.

There's a predatory element to this situation too...

He has family issues on every level plus a autoimmune disease. He's been in a coma before and going blind

Logistically speaking for a dude who ain't healthly laying up in a multimillion dollar crib with a rich cougar > groupies

Her game is pretty tight.

This is such a terrible clip :lol: :smh:

Even the black ppl look like they're forcing to not their heads.

How Whitley started dancing at the end :rofl:

The more that's revealed, the more Jada looking like a sexual predator.

The thing about it is 22 with somebody 15 is bad but 32 sounds worse and that's how ppl tend to skew things. Plenty excuses will be made for a 22 yr old chick.

Bagging romantic interest women you spent months on set with is much different that pulling in the wild and having multiple girlfriends like Hugh Hefner.

People don't fantasize about things they have or can get. Especially those worth 300+ million Yeah he can smash civilian women, IG explore page and C and D list actresses' but the ELITE of ELITE and running a stable? In 2021 ? :lol:

This man daughter wrote a letter to a dead man she never met so he can make her mommy happy again.

I bet he wishes he was JUST getting cheated on.

Yall think Jada needed to take a classes on how to love Pac?

This was so out of order :lol: :smh:

Make my mommy happy

???

will-smith-crying.gif

This whole thing is the perfect example of the saying "nice guys finish last". You can be a super millionaire, biggest celeb in the world, sex symbol to many women and your wife would still find something wrong. Will always came off as a good dude and apparently too good, too nice for a chick like Jada. Jada is a baltimore chick, them balitmore girls are rough, lil masculine. You can see a girl with a pretty face, nice bubble but when she talk she sound like a straight dude.

This was so out of order :lol: :smh:

Make my mommy happy

???

will-smith-crying.gif

This whole thing is the perfect example of the saying "nice guys finish last". You can be a super millionaire, biggest celeb in the world, sex symbol to many women and your wife would still find something wrong. Will always came off as a good dude and apparently too good, too nice for a chick like Jada. Jada is a baltimore chick, them balitmore girls are rough, lil masculine. You can see a girl with a pretty face, nice bubble but when she talk she sound like a straight dude.
I foresee the same thing happening to Steph Curry. His wife is going to do to him what his mom did to his father. Ayesha already said that despite the fact that she has everything a woman could want..............it's still not enough.

Jada is a baltimore chick, them balitmore girls are rough, lil masculine. You can see a girl with a pretty face, nice bubble but when she talk she sound like a straight dude.
Jada from out Cherry Hill Projects :lol:. Google it. **** different over there. Type of place to make a young dude from the hood in East/West Baltimore say....nah, I’m good...when you get the addy :lol:.

Iykyk

:rofl: :rofl:

Now yall trying to do a Poor Dell and preemptively Poor Steph? :lol:

These cornballs are made for each other.
E842807F-00DC-48CD-8838-FD7B6C7CFC79-559x600 - Copy.jpeg

Will, Dell and Steph cut from the same cloth. If you let this man come in your house and take your chick your deserve it. Allegedly they've all have been friends since college.
f041ddf02c734283a2679304f0d07904_md - Copy.jpg

Y'all do know that Will has had several girlfriends over the years, right? Even went on a trip around the world with one a couple of years back.

Y'all do know that Will has had several girlfriends over the years, right? Even went on a trip around the world with one a couple of years back.
For some reason dudes want to make this solely look like Will is some emasculated man constantly being disrespected by Jada and all he does is take Ls and is emotional about it.

But if you pay attention to what Will has said he's been in an open marriage for over 20 years free to bang any woman he wants. He's just not as sloppy and attention seeking about it. It was all rumor talk until this August dude wanted attention about being a boy toy.

Will is a legend, trying to figure out when he became the "let's kill Will" guy. Marital issues are irrelevant as damn near everyone has them, but I get the cannon fodder.

Will is a legend, trying to figure out when he became the "let's kill Will" guy. Marital issues are irrelevant as damn near everyone has them, but I get the cannon fodder.
It's weird cuz the way it comes off a lot is more like hate against Jada. That's weird for other reasons cuz far as long as I know she was just the super fine lesser famous wife of Will. The most i'd hear is Will is gay rumors which seems to be a thing for almost all black celebs.

I don't know if dudes are watching Red table talk or its something she's said to piss ppl off but the hate for her is just constant. Cuz all that 2Pac love and not being over him has existed since the 90s.

I think that added with ppl not ******* with Will's movies like that it just took the right topic to make him a target. He's definitely not as liked as he used to be.

Even if Will is hitting other chicks, Jada is still disrespecting and violating that man. Will's face during that red table talk was not the look of a man that's thinking "it's all good, I have my fun".

His wife had in house D and it wasn't him. Who is gonna be cool with that?

And that story about him planning her 50th birthday for 3 years and she basically **** on it. :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom